Formula 1 Wags #121

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If you really want the answer to that, I'll give you one: A person can take so much pain, and I'm not saying that for each loss it gets easier, but you have been through it before, and you use what you've learned previously to get through it this time.
And I really hope that Pierre has someone to talk to when he looses someone❤
i guess that is a good way of dealing with it although, personally it always sets me back massively and i fall into a black hole and isolate myself
i guess i have to learn about dealing with it better one day
also thank you 🤍

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Random funny pictures that i found on social medias 😂😂 The young Lando one makes me laugh so much, i have no idea what is going on here 😂

Screenshot_20220723-175427_Twitter.jpg

Screenshot_20220723-121650_Instagram.jpg

Screenshot_20220717-090746_Instagram.jpg

Screenshot_20220718-205250_Twitter.jpg

Screenshot_20220528-224739_Chrome.jpg

Screenshot_20220513-144326_Chrome.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Ya the colour is gorgeous I think a heel would’ve helped 💜 hope you’re doing good hun x
❤ I'm good, just still recovering from Friday, not able for it anymore and Sunday fear will kick in so I'm getting everything done and then I'm plonking my arse on the couch for the rest of the day.

How are you my lovely?❤

• Heart
Also last night in bed I watched old McLaren challenge video last year with Lando and Daniel and man were some of them awkward af compared to the videos now
And everyone kept telling me it wasn’t awkward between them 👀

• Haha
I'm scared to check on Liam. He makes me feel sad.

To be fair to Niall, his singing improved a lot over the years. He was definitely the most outwardly fun one at the start. Outgoing and confident. He seems to have the perfect personality for someone to deal with the amount of fame & pressure they had so young. (Not saying it was easy for him.)

As someone who has watched way too many 1D concerts on YouTube, Liam is the one who never stopped singing. He was often the one doing all the harmonies.
yeah, liam did all the harmonies and he did a bit of the writing stuff later on
i think the thing niall also had the best relationship with all the band members, he is the type of guy that gets along with everyone and it just works
and I'm also scared for liam, i hope he gets professional help

Reactions: 7
❤ I'm good, just still recovering from Friday, not able for it anymore and Sunday fear will kick in so I'm getting everything done and then I'm plonking my arse on the couch for the rest of the day.

How are you my lovely?❤
F1 race and football final so good day for the couch!

Ya I’m not too bad, ups and downs but that’s part of life 💜

• Heart
Can one of you tech heads explain why they have to go around the bollards? 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 2
i guess that is a good way of dealing with it although, personally it always sets me back massively and i fall into a black hole and isolate myself
i guess i have to learn about dealing with it better one day
also thank you 🤍
I've lost a few close family members, and a good few friends. Everyone reacts different to loosing someone, and no reaction is wrong. I have been at the stage of being totally emotionless, I've been crying, I've been laughing. But for me it has been "easier" to get through it by using my experiences. And knowing how to handle my own emotions when things happen.
When my grandma died last year, I was so efficient it almost scared my closest family. No 25 year old should be able to have a funeral planned in just a few hours. Knowing every detail, but I did, because of my experience with it all. Then when the funeral agency came, I bawled my eyes out 😅

• Heart
Reactions: 9
I've lost a few close family members, and a good few friends. Everyone reacts different to loosing someone, and no reaction is wrong. I have been at the stage of being totally emotionless, I've been crying, I've been laughing. But for me it has been "easier" to get through it by using my experiences. And knowing how to handle my own emotions when things happen.
When my grandma died last year, I was so efficient it almost scared my closest family. No 25 year old should be able to have a funeral planned in just a few hours. Knowing every detail, but I did, because of my experience with it all. Then when the funeral agency came, I bawled my eyes out 😅
100% true
Life tip: When someone loses someone, dont have any kind of expectation of how they should react.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.