Formula 1 Wags #121

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
We have to do 50 more posts before the beginning of the race or we will have to deal with a thread change in the middle of the race πŸ˜¬πŸ˜…
I was thinking this earlier today πŸ˜‚ We need to get to another thread first πŸ˜‚

We got some more sun today, it was pouting down this morning, so I have decided to charge up my computer and lay down outside to watch the race todayπŸ˜‚

Reactions: 3
All caught up. I’ve to take my husband to the ferry so I better not miss the start of the race. He said we’ll leave at 2 and I said the race starts at 2. Going to try and leave at 130 & hope I get back in time but I’ll probably not 😑😑

• Heart
Reactions: 6
WHY ARE WE STILL GIVING NICO AIRTIME?

Also what dirt does Lando have on him?

• Haha
Reactions: 8
WHY ARE WE STILL GIVING NICO AIRTIME?

Also what dirt does Lando have on him?
I think if you remove Lewis from the conversation, he offers really good insight. Much prefer him than 2000s backmarkers and mouldy uncle Johnny and poxface Lazenby. Just as long as Nico doesn't talk about Lewis πŸ˜…

• Haha
how much pain can one person take?
View attachment 1442146
If you really want the answer to that, I'll give you one: A person can take so much pain, and I'm not saying that for each loss it gets easier, but you have been through it before, and you use what you've learned previously to get through it this time.
And I really hope that Pierre has someone to talk to when he looses someone❀

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Daniel has one new hard, medium and soft so will likely be just a one stopper, but risky with tyre deg. Lando has two new hard and one medium, seems optimal. George Russell has the same as Daniel I think so it might be bad for him
Thanks guys πŸ™πŸ» I just need DR in the points and double points for McLaren 🧑

• Heart
Reactions: 5
has anyone checked on liam? now that the fricking X Factor shared that niall was the starting point of the band
also, why did simon get all the credit when he did nothing to form 1D
and why did he form the band around the Irish Princess but then turned his mic down on tour?!
I'm scared to check on Liam. He makes me feel sad.

To be fair to Niall, his singing improved a lot over the years. He was definitely the most outwardly fun one at the start. Outgoing and confident. He seems to have the perfect personality for someone to deal with the amount of fame & pressure they had so young. (Not saying it was easy for him.)

As someone who has watched way too many 1D concerts on YouTube, Liam is the one who never stopped singing. He was often the one doing all the harmonies.

I think if you remove Lewis from the conversation, he offers really good insight. Much prefer him than 2000s backmarkers and mouldy uncle Johnny and poxface Lazenby. Just as long as Nico doesn't talk about Lewis πŸ˜…
He can get in the bin with PDR imo, nasty little goblin.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
Lando telling Daniel to take off his shirt on his live stream πŸ’€ such a pimp

• Haha
Reactions: 7
has anyone checked on liam? now that the fricking X Factor shared that niall was the starting point of the band
also, why did simon get all the credit when he did nothing to form 1D
and why did he form the band around the Irish Princess but then turned his mic down on tour?!
I’ve been following 1D stuff on the periphery (I was at uni when they were on X factor so not quite young enough to be in the proper fandom πŸ˜‚). Is Liam still having a bit of a meltdown? what’s the latest drama with them?

Reactions: 1
A bit late to this section of conversation but Lando trying to write the hospitality managers name with strawberries definitely confirms hes that sort of soft boyfriend who puts strawberry hearts and stuff on Lu's breakfast when he makes it πŸ˜…
Politely asking McLaren to give us more of the hospitality man, he was hot πŸ˜…

• Heart
Also last night in bed I watched old McLaren challenge video last year with Lando and Daniel and man were some of them awkward af compared to the videos now

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.