Formula 1 Wags #120

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Noooo, no Lu this weekend, she’s back in Porto 😭 I hope some other wags turn up

• Sad
Reactions: 10
So Luisa was in Monaco for like 5 minutes?

Why wouldn't she come to race, it's only Wednesday? 😅
F1 time and distance is different to ours... For them it's like going 3 city blocks away 😬

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Is that Heidi in slide 5 of Daniels new post standing beside Micheal??

• Heart
Reactions: 11
So Luisa was in Monaco for like 5 minutes?

Why wouldn't she come to race, it's only Wednesday? 😅
F1 time and distance is different to ours... For them it's like going 3 city blocks away 😬
She’s probably got another photoshoot this weekend 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 5
Place your bets how many miles has Luisa collected in the last year or so? 😂
Unpopular opinion: If she was smart she wouldn't post so many flight pics. Nobody needs to know she has a very weird schedule, It is not even a content, she is not even this busy. Kylie Jenner 3 min flight vibes ✈

Reactions: 12
Unpopular opinion: If she was smart she wouldn't post so many flight pics. Nobody needs to know she has a very weird schedule, It is not even a content, she is not even this busy. Kylie Jenner 3 min flight vibes ✈
I was thinking that too! I think it's an hour drive from Monaco to Paul Ricard so I'd imagine they'd drive. I think I remember DR saying previously that he commutes from monaco for the French GP

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.