Formula 1 Wags #120

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Today I watched Kika's TikTok live with her friend Merces. A lot of questions about Pierre but the girl is strong af, she didn't give 1 nervous smile while she was trying to ignore that tit. But she said she likes to listen to people speaking in french 👀👀👀👀 well who doesn't like? 🤭

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
So much for my early night, the England game has gone to extra time in the Euros and I unhelpfully have a really complicated knitting project on the go that is not good for stress knitting!!

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Today I watched Kika's TikTok live with her friend Merces. A lot of questions about Pierre but the girl is strong af, she didn't give 1 nervous smile while she was trying to ignore that tit. But she said she likes to listen people speaking in french 👀👀👀👀 well who doesn't like? 🤭
Same girl, same 😏

Reactions: 8
Daniel is an environmental KING 😉
Sorry to break the dream here but Paul Ricard is 2h30 away from monaco and most of the driver go there by jets/helicopters... 😬 I think i remember Max's jet being at the airport near the track last year. I don't think they fly everyday, they are definitely staying on the hotel near the track or in motorhomes.

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
Daniel is an environmental KING 😉
Like half the grid literally have private jet sponsors 😭 ain’t no environmental kings here apart from Seb and even then I don’t think that man can cycle all the way to Paul Ricard 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Today I watched Kika's TikTok live with her friend Merces. A lot of questions about Pierre but the girl is strong af, she didn't give 1 nervous smile while she was trying to ignore that tit. But she said she likes to listen to people speaking in french 👀👀👀👀 well who doesn't like? 🤭
Ah french accent doesn't really does something to you when you are already French 😅. And tbh i don't really like Pierre's voice 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Ah french accent doesn't really does something to you when you are already French 😅. And tbh i don't really like Pierre's voice 😂
I’m such a cliché British girl going mushy over the French accent/language 🤣

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
Unpopular opinion: If she was smart she wouldn't post so many flight pics. Nobody needs to know she has a very weird schedule, It is not even a content, she is not even this busy. Kylie Jenner 3 min flight vibes ✈
personally, i like the aesthetic of window plane pics so i def don’t mind seeing them 🤣 but yeah, it’s unnecessary i guess. and just another thing for ppl to start getting annoyed at her over lol. i saw a tweet that took off talking about exactly that, how much the drivers and their wags fly while we’re over here worrying about recycling haha 💀

Reactions: 8
personally, i like the aesthetic of window plane pics so i def don’t mind seeing them 🤣 but yeah, it’s unnecessary i guess. and just another thing for ppl to start getting annoyed at her over lol. i saw a tweet that took off talking about exactly that, how much the drivers and their wags fly while we’re over here worrying about recycling haha 💀
But it is true, these people fly a lot. And I'm over here dealing with weird paper straws. It's not a reason to tit on her though, it's basically a problem with the system that is F1. Of course they want to see each other and they can't exactly walk from Monaco to England or wherever. By adding more races to the calendar, F1 will continue to contribute to the problem.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
But it is true, these people fly a lot. And I'm over here dealing with weird paper straws. It's not a reason to tit on her though, it's basically a problem with the system that is F1. Of course they want to see each other and they can't exactly walk from Monaco to England or wherever. By adding more races to the calendar, F1 will continue to contribute to the problem.
paper straws have ruined half the drinks i used to order 🤧🤧

more races is going to be absolutely insane

Reactions: 11
Aston Martin is celebrating their 100 years in racing this weekend and Seb will drive the car that participate to their first ever GP on sunday.

Screenshot_20220720-233731_Instagram.jpg

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.