Formula 1 Wags #120

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That’s so tit I’m sorry 😞 I had to take a week of unpaid leave when I had it, sucks getting it late because there’s not longer any isolation rules and you have to work 🤣 Hope your doing ok, look after yourself and rest when you can ❤
Ugh I know right! I was quite looking forward to having some time off, only had five days off this year so far! Oh well! 😂 Thank you lovely 💜

And Katerina decided to follow again Pierre on IG...

Reactions: 10
Grosjean is doing a series on his YouTube channel where he’s interviewing other Indycar drivers and it’s weirdly wholesome. F1 could never though 😂

Reactions: 9
Thanks guys, going to rest up and watch some old races tonight I think 💜
Aww shame @aidil . Keep hydrated and rest up. I personally recommend watching Yukierre videos to lift the spirits too.

This has ended me 😂😂😂😂

ALSO IT REALLY OFFENDS ME THAT SECOND IN COMMAND PIERRE DOESN’T LOOK LIKE A MINIATURE STRESSED FRENCHMAN WITH A HANDLEBAR TASH.

View attachment 1432138
Why does it look like he has humongous feet? 😭

Also, is that his engineer? I would never have known what he looks like. Don't shoot me for being a dilf lover but why is he kinda 😏?

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Romain Grosjean did an interview with Pato and i loved it. I didn't know Pato struggled that much before joining indycar. And the way he talked about his expérience in f1 cars is awesome! He looks so genuinely happy 😂 Also watched him getting fired because he said his dream car is a Ferrari 😂

• Haha
  • Wow
And Katerina decided to follow again Pierre on IG...
Meanwhile, Pierre and Yuki can't stop thinking about each other.

*Not laughing at Yuki's discussion of his mental health and I admire how unfiltered he is as all of them want to beat their teammate. I also really want Alpha Tauri to have a clean weekend just to calm both drivers down!

Screenshot_20220720-150621.png

Between the heat and work and the excitement of British (specifically Scottish athletes) in World Athletics championships 1500m the last couple of nights I’ve been slightly MIA the past couple of days but I would like to announce that the day has finally come and I have just had an Isa TikTok on my fyp 😂🎉

Oh no…welcome to the 2 years later but first time club 🥲hope your feeling ok and sending lots of love ❤❤

I wasn't expecting the men's 1500m to be as exciting as the women's, but it was great and I don't even follow British athletes.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 5
Carlos also released a don't blink episode. Not too much topless Carlos unfortunatelly. But sleepy and crazy hair Carlos instead 😁

Screenshot_20220720-212826_YouTube.jpg

Screenshot_20220720-212918_YouTube.jpg

Screenshot_20220720-213123_YouTube.jpg

• Heart
Reactions: 11

*Not laughing at Yuki's discussion of his mental health and I admire how unfiltered he is as all of them want to beat their teammate. I also really want Alpha Tauri to have a clean weekend just to calm both drivers down!

View attachment 1432505
oooh Yuki you sweet moonpie :)

I know drivers get paid a lot and are basically set for life money wise from the day they enter F1 and they have a lot of people around who are willing to fulfill their wishes, so I am far away from feeling sorry for them, but this teammates rivarly can be such a toxic thing that it can be mindfucking (I am not talking about Yuki and Pierre specifically but in general). You need to be better than the other guy and sometimes even ruthless and at the same like him enough to spend so many time together; it would be better to have an attachment to make being teammates better and it's once in a lifetime experience so why not go through it liking people around, but at the same time you better not get attached too much because you might be in different teams next year. Trust your team but at the same time don't show them weakness because you might be dropped, etc. It's like a recipe for attachment issues. I mean it's not like it is not similar to some extent at work outside F1, but here it seems magnified to the extreme. I am wondering to which extent this kind of environment affects these guys also in out of F1 relations. Or am I reading too much into this and for them it's just how it is and they don't spare a thought for it (hey Nico LOL)

I didn't mean to get so serious, especially in sweet Yuki's related post, so here's something for a balance:

Carlos also released a don't blink episode. Not too much topless Carlos unfortunatelly. But sleepy and crazy hair Carlos instead 😁

View attachment 1432565

View attachment 1432564

View attachment 1432563

oooh, Carlos, I had to check when Barcelona was exactly, May 22nd, with this timing we will get the episode with Silverstone in September the earliest LOL
but I am going to watch it now anyway, thanks for letting us know, I almost lost hope that we will get another episode :)

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Wait, there was a Bloody Scot who beat Jakob last night?! 😂 He deserved it.
Didn't watch it, usually never watch the Ingebrigtsen-brothers run 😂
Jake deserves that so bloody much…I can’t…between him (and Josh and Neil) and Laura Muir Scottish Athletics middle distance running has the best inspirations! Made my trip to the Commonwealth Games in a few weeks pretty much just for Mens 1500m finals SOOOO much more worth it. I know Jakob will be back fighting even harder for Europeans in August so this shall be interesting

View attachment 1432505

I wasn't expecting the men's 1500m to be as exciting as the women's, but it was great and I don't even follow British athletes.
I live for a good Athletics competition so whilst it maybe wasn’t the worlds most exciting race (I’ve seen some other good ones) this one will always hold a special place…similar to Laura at Olympics last year

Reactions: 4
oooh Yuki you sweet moonpie :)

I know drivers get paid a lot and are basically set for life money wise from the day they enter F1 and they have a lot of people around who are willing to fulfill their wishes, so I am far away from feeling sorry for them, but this teammates rivarly can be such a toxic thing that it can be mindfucking (I am not talking about Yuki and Pierre specifically but in general). You need to be better than the other guy and sometimes even ruthless and at the same like him enough to spend so many time together; it would be better to have an attachment to make being teammates better and it's once in a lifetime experience so why not go through it liking people around, but at the same time you better not get attached too much because you might be in different teams next year. Trust your team but at the same time don't show them weakness because you might be dropped, etc. It's like a recipe for attachment issues. I mean it's not like it is not similar to some extent at work outside F1, but here it seems magnified to the extreme. I am wondering to which extent this kind of environment affects these guys also in out of F1 relations. Or am I reading too much into this and for them it's just how it is and they don't spare a thought for it (hey Nico LOL)

I didn't mean to get so serious, especially in sweet Yuki's related post, so here's something for a balance:
I get it! It's a total mind-duck for all the teammates. It's got to be hard especially on a team like AT where you know there are x amount of junior drivers waiting in the wings.

With Pierre and Yuki, I would guess they both have to some extent lost confidence (or at least struggled to have confidence) in the car and/or strategy. Even that qualifying overtake that Yuki is referencing in the interview that ruined his lap was a miscommunication. Pierre was told by his engineer to overtake Yuki. Yuki's engineer seemed to have no idea that was going to happen. It's got to be frustrating for everyone. Obviously, both drivers have had incidents where they were each at fault too.

Giuseppe Yuki will never not lighten the mood. 😆

• Heart

View attachment 1432505
Pierre literally living rent free in Yuki's head! ♥♥♥ I mean same,.honestly.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Still not over Lando's little striptease and his lack of hesitation to do that in front of Daniel and a camera 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.