Formula 1 Wags #120

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Happy thread one hundred and Kevin Magnussen! Mesdames, Messieurs it is almost time for the Grand Prix de France with his crazy stripes and his gorilla trophies πŸ‡«πŸ‡·πŸ‡«πŸ‡·

Screenshot_20220720-145101_Google.jpg
Screenshot_20220720-145111_Google.jpg
Screenshot_20220720-145033_Google.jpg

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Heloooo in the new thread!
I was catching up and had one gif ready regarding Seb in Slytherin during RB time for multi21 alone that I did not manage to post before the thread closed, so I am posting it anyway, because it's Seb and it'sstill hot so hydration is crucial (and the gif is titled "drinks aggressively" and this alwyas cracks me up) LOL
I hope you are all having a good day.

I love DR's photo dump btw

• Heart
Reactions: 10
happy new thread

*fun fact when i was younger i couldn't remember the name magnussen for some reason so i called him magnum... like the ice cream - i was a child btw haha

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Lando mate the tournament is the same weekend as Monza which is the final part of a triple header, what did you plan here πŸ˜‚ (I guess he could go to England after Zandvoort for like a day and then to Italy but this is peak Lando πŸ˜‚)

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
referring to the previous thread also this tumblr has some more things from Carlos speaking translated if anyone :) would like to check, it sounds lovely :love:

ps I still admire people who can wear white, I am not a clumsy person but if I wore white I'd damage it or spill something on me within 5 minutes of wearing it :ROFLMAO:

• Heart
Reactions: 8
happy new thread

*fun fact when i was younger i couldn't remember the name magnussen for some reason so i called him magnum... like the ice cream - i was a child btw haha
I'd let Kevin hit me in the balls and then fok smash my backdoors in. πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
Lando mate the tournament is the same weekend as Monza which is the final part of a triple header, what did you plan here πŸ˜‚ (I guess he could go to England after Zandvoort for like a day and then to Italy but this is peak Lando πŸ˜‚)
The pro am is only on the Wednesday so it will be fine πŸ˜…

Im actually hoping to go if I can sort out getting the day off so if I do I’ll make sure to get some pics of him πŸ˜‚

Reactions: 6
Lando don't forget about Lui, she gonna be gagging for some of that big dick. πŸ˜†

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Happy sexy viking thread! Yes to K-MAG and his delicious, distinguished, damn big Danish dick!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
Ah can't say i'm surprised really... And of course we have the classical "he is a nice guy". But i'm sorry, saying this kind of words is not "a mistake", but just a reflection of how you act/think in your everyday life. Even if i was angry i would never even think about using that kind of words πŸ™„

Screenshot_20220720-151412_Chrome.jpg

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 13
niall and lando... at the same place... at the same time... we'll most likely get pictures of them together
@iona.a.smith are you feeling the same way or is it just me?!?!

sorry, my fangirl is coming through
*can't even blame it on the heat this time

• Heart
referring to the previous thread also this tumblr has some more things from Carlos speaking translated if anyone :) would like to check, it sounds lovely :love:

ps I still admire people who can wear white, I am not a clumsy person but if I wore white I'd damage it or spill something on me within 5 minutes of wearing it :ROFLMAO:

Thanks for posting. I’ve been trying to get a translation on the interview. He looks so hot in that shirt & trousers. Charles could take a few styling tips from him πŸ˜‚

Reactions: 3
you know what's funny, i came on here to moan about how bleeping depressed i am for specific reasons right now and that i found this in the depths of instagram (tiesto reping the insanely expensive rhude x mclaren merch)

but then imola shared that AMAZING post and I'm feeling a bit better now...

• Heart
Hi everyone! Still have around 2 threads to catch up on haha but I thought I would drop by to say happy 120!

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.