Formula 1 Wags #120

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I promised you guys some Magnussen spam!
Here goes:
57e7647ee664e5b7ec6ea4b5ea97fb43.jpg

61efa8993ec06ad70813ff7f138fe2e1.jpg

they were so young here 😂
f740b293537c21fcf07a1d224f79fddd.jpg
Had to include one of Kevin too, look at that tiny viking 😍😂

i didn't tell you which Magnussen i was gonna post 😂

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
Thanks guys, going to rest up and watch some old races tonight I think 💜
that’s the best way! i’m only just getting over it after having it most of the past two weeks - watching old races and pretty much every team youtube video i could find helped 💙 (the carlos and charles guessing songs video almost cured my cough 🤣)

take care, rest up, drink as much water as you can!

• Heart
Reactions: 9
how much were you dissapointed that Daniel guessed before Lando had to show "choke" ? LOL
Oh I was so disappointed. Because Lando definitely has practiced his choke hold. I wanna see it.

But for Daniel to guess it from rear naked it must mean.something to him, Lando pretending not to. Or genuinely didn't. Dunno. But they both have choking kinks I'm sure.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
Oh I was so disappointed. Because Lando definitely has practiced his choke hold. I wanna see it.

But for Daniel to guess it from rear naked it must mean.something to him, Lando pretending not to. Or genuinely didn't. Dunno. But they both have choking kinks I'm sure.
Ok, I decided to do a research and it's apparently something like this (how I imagined it before the research is a whole another story oh)

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Between the heat and work and the excitement of British (specifically Scottish athletes) in World Athletics championships 1500m the last couple of nights I’ve been slightly MIA the past couple of days but I would like to announce that the day has finally come and I have just had an Isa TikTok on my fyp 😂🎉

Oh no…welcome to the 2 years later but first time club 🥲hope your feeling ok and sending lots of love ❤❤

• Haha
  • Heart
that’s the best way! i’m only just getting over it after having it most of the past two weeks - watching old races and pretty much every team youtube video i could find helped 💙 (the carlos and charles guessing songs video almost cured my cough 🤣)

take care, rest up, drink as much water as you can!
Omg there’s just so many comfort videos of teams now isn’t there! My personal Ferrari favourite is the French lesson one - “ton ton ton, ton ton” etc never fails to kill me 😂 Hope you’re on the mend now!

Me too! Hope you're not feeling too bad...
Oh no! So far I just feel like I have a bad cold! How are you with it? 💜

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Ah no, make sure you look after yourself ❤

I've had a properly crappy day, to the point where I burst into tears with the weight of the work overwhelm and had to speak to my boss because I had 4 days holiday last week and have come back to a ridiculous amount of work plus nearly back to back meetings. Compounded by someone sending me work to authorise that I have repeatedly told them they aren't doing it properly only for them to send me the same mess and someone telling me basically that despite being head of the team who use a certain web tool every single day that I'm still not important enough to be allowed to attend a conference about some very big changes that are going to happen with said tool. I was just properly done.

So it was good to come on here and laugh at you all having many different reactions to K-Mag's tatts. I am always amazed at how bad some sports people's tattoos are. I am a football person too and it is so weird to me that top footballers who have oodles of money and could go to the best artists around have some seriously artistically (irrespective of subject matter) questionable tattoos. I would love to ask some folk what was going on in their heads. Like Fabio Quaratararo from MotoGP has one on his shoulder that looks like a sexy nun....what's up with that? 😅

Gonna go watch the McLaren whispering video now for some extra serotonin.
Some days are really crappy, sending hugs and whatever your poison of choice is ❤

• Heart
Omg there’s just so many comfort videos of teams now isn’t there! My personal Ferrari favourite is the French lesson one - “ton ton ton, ton ton” etc never fails to kill me 😂 Hope you’re on the mend now!

Oh no! So far I just feel like I have a bad cold! How are you with it? 💜
Not bad, thanks. Quite sleepy but feeling much better after 24 hours.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Between the heat and work and the excitement of British (specifically Scottish athletes) in World Athletics championships 1500m the last couple of nights I’ve been slightly MIA the past couple of days but I would like to announce that the day has finally come and I have just had an Isa TikTok on my fyp 😂🎉
Wait, there was a Bloody Scot who beat Jakob last night?! 😂 He deserved it.
Didn't watch it, usually never watch the Ingebrigtsen-brothers run 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 4
getting there ☺ still pretty tired and breathless but way better than i was!

i ended up making a playlist of team comfort videos and just cycling through them tbh! i love the french lesson one (and also the alpha tauri one where pierre is just mindblown by yuki’s japanese cat impression 🤣) - get a few lined up and take care of yourself, hope you don’t have it too badly 💙

• Haha
  • Heart
getting there ☺ still pretty tired and breathless but way better than i was!

i ended up making a playlist of team comfort videos and just cycling through them tbh! i love the french lesson one (and also the alpha tauri one where pierre is just mindblown by yuki’s japanese cat impression 🤣) - get a few lined up and take care of yourself, hope you don’t have it too badly 💙
This is such a good idea, going to do this now I think! I bloody love that AlphaTauri video! Also the one where they have to move the beans from one plate to another. Best medicine ever 😂 I’ve still got to go into work as there’s nobody to cover me so I’m going to be hiding in the back with a mask all day 😭

• Heart
Reactions: 8
That’s so tit I’m sorry 😞 I had to take a week of unpaid leave when I had it, sucks getting it late because there’s not longer any isolation rules and you have to work 🤣 Hope your doing ok, look after yourself and rest when you can ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.