Formula 1 Wags #120

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So Luisa was in Monaco for like 5 minutes?

Why wouldn't she come to race, it's only Wednesday? 😅
F1 time and distance is different to ours... For them it's like going 3 city blocks away 😬
Girl needed to change out pink suitcases.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Sorry to break the dream here but Paul Ricard is 2h30 away from monaco and most of the driver go there by jets/helicopters... 😬 I think i remember Max's jet being at the airport near the track last year. I don't think they fly everyday, they are definitely staying on the hotel near the track or in motorhomes.
Like half the grid literally have private jet sponsors 😭 ain’t no environmental kings here apart from Seb and even then I don’t think that man can cycle all the way to Paul Ricard 😂😂
Haha I know Daniel is a dumb tit, I’m not that much of a delusional DR stan 😅😆

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
Hi all... bought a fake love band in Chinatown today for $7... then was lectured by friends about how it's made to cuff people. Im ok with it for.today until my arm turns green. Feel loved... fake. Anyway. Yea. Racing! Boo temps!
20220720_174715.jpg

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
George is the kind of guy to say ‘scrumptious’ when he is ‘arriving’
I don’t even know what scrumptious meant before that, if someone had said that to me I would’ve needed to pause and look at a dictionary

I love him

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
You cheesy ass squids.
Sorry lu went to monaco for clothes and long meaningful eye contact sex with Lando pre race. I hate them. But like thanks for the content!
1658358879426.png

Also more quadrant merch leak.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
I was think that if they follow the trend they have with the national anthem and putting the drivers who’s home race it is at the front. It’s going to make for some killer meme content 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 10
that « when we were young » movie coming out tmw is only 17 mins 😐😒 each driver speaking for less than a minute?? what a wasteee

that « when we were young » movie coming out tmw is only 17 mins 😐😒 each driver speaking for less than a minute?? what a wasteee
Oh, I read it as each driver would get an episode. Just read the post again and it looks like you're right. Seems pointless if it's just one sentence from each driver.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.