Formula 1 Wags #120

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Im wondering if this is also so Valtteri can stay a bit longer at the women's tour de France and watch Tiffany. I mean its all in France so it would be easy to get there.... and like miss a day if needed. Seems like a good win/win
The women tour de France only starts on sunday on the champs élysées, just before the men end theirs so i don't think it is because of this. And he will drive on friday afternoon anyway.

Reactions: 5
niall and lando... at the same place... at the same time... we'll most likely get pictures of them together
@iona.a.smith are you feeling the same way or is it just me?!?!

sorry, my fangirl is coming through
*can't even blame it on the heat this time
The real headliner is Tom Felton here, love him!

Oh wow the line’s not even hiding, it’s really screaming at you 😱 get well soon love! Take care of yourself ❤❤ Hope you’re not feeling too bad 😕
It lit up like a Xmas tree as soon as the sample went on! 😭 Just feel like I have tonsillitis right now. Dreading telling my bosses, I’m the only nurse on duty this week 😬

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 11
It lit up like a Xmas tree as soon as the sample went on! 😭 Just feel like I have tonsillitis right now. Dreading telling my bosses, I’m the only nurse on duty this week 😬
Well it's not like your fault, you didn't go out and ask to get ill 🥺 and if they can't understand them it's their mistake really, you just make sure to rest ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Thanks guys, going to rest up and watch some old races tonight I think 💜

• Heart
Reactions: 12
I fear Stephen may never recover from watching/hearing this.....
Whatever a rear naked choke is Daniel can get me in one. And Lando Norris for the next Magic Mike film please. Strip for us baby. And both of them can whisper sweet nothings in my ears while they duck me.

Reactions: 8
I've had a properly crappy day, to the point where I burst into tears with the weight of the work overwhelm and had to speak to my boss because I had 4 days holiday last week and have come back to a ridiculous amount of work plus nearly back to back meetings. Compounded by someone sending me work to authorise that I have repeatedly told them they aren't doing it properly only for them to send me the same mess and someone telling me basically that despite being head of the team who use a certain web tool every single day that I'm still not important enough to be allowed to attend a conference about some very big changes that are going to happen with said tool. I was just properly done.

So it was good to come on here and laugh at you all having many different reactions to K-Mag's tatts. I am always amazed at how bad some sports people's tattoos are. I am a football person too and it is so weird to me that top footballers who have oodles of money and could go to the best artists around have some seriously artistically (irrespective of subject matter) questionable tattoos. I would love to ask some folk what was going on in their heads. Like Fabio Quaratararo from MotoGP has one on his shoulder that looks like a sexy nun....what's up with that? 😅

Gonna go watch the McLaren whispering video now for some extra serotonin.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Yeah mine was like that at the first few days too. Kinda scared me until I reminded myself it wasn't a pregnancy test

Sp this is fun... JenJen on the boat lando, max, tom, ect rented for the week of the monaco gp....

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I've had a properly crappy day, to the point where I burst into tears with the weight of the work overwhelm and had to speak to my boss because I had 4 days holiday last week and have come back to a ridiculous amount of work plus nearly back to back meetings. Compounded by someone sending me work to authorise that I have repeatedly told them they aren't doing it properly only for them to send me the same mess and someone telling me basically that despite being head of the team who use a certain web tool every single day that I'm still not important enough to be allowed to attend a conference about some very big changes that are going to happen with said tool. I was just properly done.

So it was good to come on here and laugh at you all having many different reactions to K-Mag's tatts. I am always amazed at how bad some sports people's tattoos are. I am a football person too and it is so weird to me that top footballers who have oodles of money and could go to the best artists around have some seriously artistically (irrespective of subject matter) questionable tattoos. I would love to ask some folk what was going on in their heads. Like Fabio Quaratararo from MotoGP has one on his shoulder that looks like a sexy nun....what's up with that? 😅

Sending you the biggest hugs ❤❤

• Heart
oh noooo, how are you feeling? from my experience lying down and drinking a lot is the best idea, I hope you'll feel better soon ❤

I am so sorry you had a crappy day at work, people can sometimes be such pain in the a**, I hope McLaren whispering helps and tomorrow will be a better day ❤

The real headliner is Tom Felton here, love him!
off topic, but this is one of my favourite clips, it's poor quality but still LOL

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 4
Mine was exactly like this when I got it 6 months ago. Hope you got the variant with an energy boost ❤😂

Reactions: 2

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.