Formula 1 Wags #120

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
niall and lando... at the same place... at the same time... we'll most likely get pictures of them together
@iona.a.smith are you feeling the same way or is it just me?!?!

sorry, my fangirl is coming through
*can't even blame it on the heat this time
Happy new thread and happy me not coping with the thought of this omg ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Just saw a tiktok about Pierre and kika so theyโ€™ve been seen together again go on slaggy

• Heart
Reactions: 12
This has ended me ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

ALSO IT REALLY OFFENDS ME THAT SECOND IN COMMAND PIERRE DOESNโ€™T LOOK LIKE A MINIATURE STRESSED FRENCHMAN WITH A HANDLEBAR TASH.

1658335396319.png

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Kubica will drive valtteri's car on friday. This is only for sponsors not for the "young driver" thing.

Im wondering if this is also so Valtteri can stay a bit longer at the women's tour de France and watch Tiffany. I mean its all in France so it would be easy to get there.... and like miss a day if needed. Seems like a good win/win

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Im wondering if this is also so Valtteri can stay a bit longer at the women's tour de France and watch Tiffany. I mean its all in France so it would be easy to get there.... and like miss a day if needed. Seems like a good win/win
Heโ€™s still gonna have to be there on Thursday for media duties. And he may not be driving FP1 but itโ€™s still valuable data for him to go through. Alfa Romeo needs to bounce back, they hade amazing performance the first few races and have lost it a bit, every effort counts.

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.