Formula 1 Wags #120

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thanks for posting. I’ve been trying to get a translation on the interview. He looks so hot in that shirt & trousers. Charles could take a few styling tips from him πŸ˜‚
My personal viewpoint is the world could not cope if Sharl had that sort of outfit on as he would be too hot for everyone's brain to process! So he's wearing what he does for our safety really πŸ€·πŸ»β€β™€οΈπŸ€―

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
My personal viewpoint is the world could not cope if Sharl had that sort of outfit on as he would be too hot for everyone's brain to process! So he's wearing what he does for our safety really πŸ€·πŸ»β€β™€οΈπŸ€―
I love Charles, he is what I’d call cute but Carlos is for me a proper man & so πŸ₯΅πŸ₯΅πŸ˜‚

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
I never payed attention, but i now see his tattoo. Wow!!
*going to search for more pictures of his arms tattoo*
Ok, he is shy. I only found a better picture with his tattoo on his arm.
Screenshot_20220720-153126_Instagram.jpg
There are no swimwear, workout pictures of Kevin to find? Anyone know if he has more tattoo's? For research/investigation purposes only ( i love men with tattoos)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
I have feeling you feel little bit better πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚β€
ps:that is why i posted cute baby picπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Imagine being shadowed by fallen angel or wtf is this huge Jesus with feather wings and a six pack during missionary

• Haha
Reactions: 13
This is BY FAR the worst tattoo I ever seen (and I'm from Balkans, I've seen some tit)

Poor baby will have nightmares
(both me and KMags daughter)

• Haha
  • Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
niall and lando... at the same place... at the same time... we'll most likely get pictures of them together
@iona.a.smith are you feeling the same way or is it just me?!?!

sorry, my fangirl is coming through
*can't even blame it on the heat this time
Niall and Lando together. All I need now is Tom Holland with them and I'm in a fantasy I don't quite know how to put into words. (although I will try for the book) πŸ₯΅πŸ₯΅πŸ₯΅

• Haha
Reactions: 8
There aren't any surprises of Haas' results this year... MAN HAS A HUGE PAIR OF WINGS FFS

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.