Formula 1 Wags #120

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I know I said I was back but summer fun has got me. Looking forward to the race this weekend but for the first time in so long we are travelling again (unbelievably excited) so not quite sure if I’ll be able to watch. Will be catching up from here.

I’ve seen the latest squid update. Man they are making me feel single and I’ve been married 10 years with kids.

what have I missed? @aac_124 how are you doing lovely? Any news on when you will get home? Recommend arnica tablets for all the internal bruising etc that comes with surgery.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Jake deserves that so bloody much…I can’t…between him (and Josh and Neil) and Laura Muir Scottish Athletics middle distance running has the best inspirations! Made my trip to the Commonwealth Games in a few weeks pretty much just for Mens 1500m finals SOOOO much more worth it. I know Jakob will be back fighting even harder for Europeans in August so this shall be interesting
Those Ingebrigsten brothers sure are some though nuts to crack. I love following two of their wags and their everyday life, especially Liva, Henriks wife, she is amazing 😍

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Catching up on this thread and feel the need to come in with the cleanse for all the KMag pics and that hideous tattoo. Sorry KMag hoes
1658362760768.gif

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
I guess I've missed something?
who the duck is Kika?!
And how have we known about her since thread 69?!

currently in what I would call a hell night, I'm used to 15 degrees and rain, and I'm coming back to the south to 23 degrees outside at night. I don't know how you all have been dealing with the heat. I would be locked inside with the AC on while it was going on 😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 8
I guess I've missed something?
who the duck is Kika?!
And how have we known about her since thread 69?!

currently in what I would call a hell night, I'm used to 15 degrees and rain, and I'm coming back to the south to 23 degrees outside at night. I don't know how you all have been dealing with the heat. I would be locked inside with the AC on while it was going on 😂
Haha! I feel you... whenever Pierre and Kika/Kat content comes up I just nod along and pretend I know what's happening 🤣 is Kika the same as Kat? Are they two different people? Are they real? I'm too bleeping hot to care.
so-damn-hot-whine.gif

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Haha! I feel you... whenever Pierre and Kika/Kat content comes up I just nod along and pretend I know what's happening 🤣 is Kika the same as Kat? Are they two different people? Are they real? I'm too bleeping hot to care.
View attachment 1433327
@Minttu We discovered Kiki from a shoot she did with Luisa. At least I think. I didn’t know about her before then. Her dad is maybe somehow related to racing in some form. Can’t remember the details. Could have that part wrong.

and the whole Kika family is hot. 🥵 here is her insta. Is something confirmed between them?? What did I miss??
53D391B3-5CB3-4F31-ABDD-240DD0CE1E2F.jpeg

Reactions: 10
Im not surprised by the live Kika made, she has been in the spotlight for a while in Portugal so she knows what to do...but in the other hand they do this lives for a while even before the all thing with Pierre i follow her for a while and this lives change a bit my opinion of her, to be honest she is a bit imature but oh well she only 19 still time to grow...but that made me feel even more suprised about the outcome with Pierre.

Reactions: 14
First, I highly recommend thread 69... it's some of our best work here, or at least the moment we all hoped for drama worthy of thread 69 and Pierre came through converting many who had previously only seen him as sid( I can't even postvthat now post 69 thread)

Any way.... Kika models at Lu's agency and they had shot photos together (all pre lando i might add). We first noticed her as looking surprisingly like Lu and that she had a super hot dad (also known as kikas dad). As further revealed in thread 69 was that kika appeared on the TV show that lu's sister was in, and well, acting isn't really her thing. Kika also hangs out at Boite porto where lu had her birthday party / we spotted lando with her there in November likennot even trying to hide like Heidi.

Alright anyway Kat (who previously was involved in Dubaigate/Pierre outfucked Lando) had stopped being seen with Pierre around holidays... then Pierre randomly posts photos of porto in march and a song called mystery woman.... then he's posting lando's prop car from boite (some lame reason he had for being in porto at that club during covid)... Anyway. Someone dropped a videonof Pierre there and it was Kika. They have been hinty about being together since then basically but Pierre also was associated with some others so we werent sure. Apparently it is what we thought it was and they were more than just a hookup.

Exhibit A
1658371562936.png

Exhibit B: kikas dad
1658371887484.png

Exhibit C: Pierre spotted with kika

Screenshot_20220720-224720_Instagram.jpg

Im not surprised by the live Kika made, she has been in the spotlight for a while in Portugal so she knows what to do...but in the other hand they do this lives for a while even before the all thing with Pierre i follow her for a while and this lives change a bit my opinion of her, to be honest she is a bit imature but oh well she only 19 still time to grow...but that made me feel even more suprised about the outcome with Pierre.
Yes, kind of why I don't take this thing between them too seriously, just like i didnt it seriously with Kat... but also the main question is... how did Pierre and kika come to be. If Lando and lu didn't exist, would Pierre have met kika? Basically that's what I wanna know because it'd all too crazy not to have some connection somehow leading to lando

Last edited:
Reactions: 17
First, I highly recommend thread 69... it's some of our best work here, or at least the moment we all hoped for drama worthy of thread 69 and Pierre came through converting many who had previously only seen him as sid( I can't even postvthat now post 69 thread)

Any way.... Kika models at Lu's agency and they had shot photos together (all pre lando i might add). We first noticed her as looking surprisingly like Lu and that she had a super hot dad (also known as kikas dad). As further revealed in thread 69 was that kika appeared on the TV show that lu's sister was in, and well, acting isn't really her thing. Kika also hangs out at Boite porto where lu had her birthday party / we spotted lando with her there in November likennot even trying to hide like Heidi.

Alright anyway Kat (who previously was involved in Dubaigate/Pierre outfucked Lando) had stopped being seen with Pierre around holidays... then Pierre randomly posts photos of porto in march and a song called mystery woman.... then he's posting lando's prop car from boite (some lame reason he had for being in porto at that club during covid)... Anyway. Someone dropped a videonof Pierre there and it was Kika. They have been hinty about being together since then basically but Pierre also was associated with some others so we werent sure. Apparently it is what we thought it was and they were more than just a hookup.

Exhibit A
View attachment 1433455
View attachment 1433462

View attachment 1433458

Yes, kind of why I don't take this thing between them too seriously, just like i didnt it seriously with Kat... but also the main question is... how did Pierre and kika come to be. If Lando and lu didn't exist, would Pierre have met kika? Basically that's what I wanna know because it'd all too crazy not to have some connection somehow leading to lando
I've said it befor, Pierre actually wants Lando but he's not Lando's type. He prefers the dark Mediterranean types like Carlos and Daniel. But Pierre tries to stay close just in case.

• Haha
Reactions: 16

Exhibit A
View attachment 1433455
View attachment 1433462

View attachment 1433458

We really need that dang murder border 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 9
are pretty eyes a requirement to be an f1 driver??

they all have such amazing eyes 😍

• Heart
Reactions: 12
It is not fun to wake up and have Luisa’s story be one of the first things I see
I don’t like feeling sooo single squids 🥴🥴🥴

• Heart
Reactions: 10
I like how she always clarifies when was the pic/video taken
"It's already from yesterday but still 💙"

What's the point? 😂

Okay this can pass like yaaaay we have to know they were together *running gif* but she does it for landscapes and other stuff too
*pic of the sky* - "yesterday 🧿"

Don't come @ me with "leave her alone", I'm having all sorts of observations in wag posting 😂
Why is baby called P
Why does Isa's tiktok harras my sister?

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I like how she always clarifies when was the pic/video taken
"It's already from yesterday but still 💙"

What's the point? 😂

Okay this can pass like yaaaay we have to know they were together *running gif* but she does it for landscapes and other stuff too
*pic of the sky* - "yesterday 🧿"

Don't come @ me with "leave her alone", I'm having all sorts of observations in wag posting 😂
Why is baby called P
Why does Isa's tiktok harras my sister?
i’ve started to notice this with all influencers and i feel like it just started this year?? bc i cannot remember ppl doing this before. “last nights outfit 🥰” “pretty sunset yesterday”. alllll i see now lmao. especially luisa doing this 🤣

Reactions: 7
Good morning. Here’s a pic of Magic Lando and Daniel loving the show

E0E933B8-F01E-4401-A946-50B59FCA24C8.jpeg

• Heart
Reactions: 13
some morning giggles

*also i find it funny how always when she gets annoyed she completely messes the English language up (no hate to anyone who is struggling with it but i have to give her some rubbish for it since she always hates lu for her grammar)
Screenshot_20220721_080102_com.instagram.android.jpg
this is just sad, tbh
589682.jpg
this might be my favourite
Screenshot_20220719_190237_com.instagram.android.jpg

oh yeah we all know she's a Saint in your eyes

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.