Formula 1 Wags #12

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Kym might be a creep but he does take good photos
I must say seeing the pictures of them leaving the paddock being bombarded by fans reminds me how crazy that life must be. I don’t envy having to deal with all that at all 😳

Reactions: 3
Toto Wolff the ultimate DILF
YES!

I wouldn’t even play hard to get.

I must say seeing the pictures of them leaving the paddock being bombarded by fans reminds me how crazy that life must be. I don’t envy having to deal with all that at all 😳
Absolutely. I can’t imagine having that many people screaming my name, pushing my arm to take a picture, etc. I am sure it gets overwhelming..

Reactions: 5
YES!
Absolutely. I can’t imagine having that many people screaming my name, pushing my arm to take a picture, etc. I am sure it gets overwhelming..
some girls are so up close and personal with them I’m like 😳 if that was my bf… I’d have to be held back from throwing hands

Reactions: 2
some girls are so up close and personal with them I’m like 😳 if that was my bf… I’d have to be held back from throwing hands
I understand seeing this as a lifetime opportunity to meet their fave driver but they are also people. It can get a bit weird.

hi gals, been stalking these threads for months and finally thought i'd say hello as you all seem so lovely and i want to be part of your little community lol, none of my friends irl care about f1 (😭) so would love to gossip about everything with you all here if you'll have me... 💕
Welcome!

• Heart
Reactions: 1
I understand seeing this as a lifetime opportunity to meet their favorite player but they are also people. It can get a bit weird.
definitely. Not being able to experience much normality or to escape it all properly is the only real thing that makes me sympathize fully for the drivers

This feels a bit forbidden (please don’t banish me, I like it here!) but Whinger Spice scrubs up quite well on this Alpha Tauri shoot… just me? :oops::confused:View attachment 803924
Not a bad photo...but do you need a night in horny jail? Bad girl.

Not a team principal but Papa Stroll would show you a decent time I reckon... he's got the BDE billionaire/power thing working for him.

That girl and her hints, she really clutching at straws cause she got nothing to post
True dat. If she wants to keep her followers she's going to have to start taking a leaf from Kats book and provide proof...

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 7
Not a bad photo...but do you need a night in horny jail? Bad girl.

Not a team principal but Papa Stroll would show you a decent time I reckon... he's got the BDE billionaire/power thing working for him.

True dat. If she wants to keep her followers she's going to have to start taking a leaf from Kats book and provide proof...
hell yes to Daddy Stroll 😈 sexy business man vibes going on there. Silver fox as some would say

• Sick
Reactions: 5
They're frankly at risk of getting hurt. Someone will go too far one day.

Reactions: 4
hell yes to Daddy Stroll 😈 sexy business man vibes going on there. Silver fox as some would say
It's total.100% confidence I think that makes me go "oooh" and why wouldn't he be? That meeting kn DTS where Ottmar and the team had to convince him of strategy in less than 15 minutes because no one wastes his bleeping time? Sexy in a totally different way that has nothing to do with looks.

Only he can pull off this suit. Checks into horny jail....night night...
He hated that pic! I kinds like it.

• Sick
Reactions: 2
Oh no please girls, not Daddy Stroll 😭 Horny jail for y’all! *bonking away while shutting my phone to sleep*

• Haha
Reactions: 8
hi gals, been stalking these threads for months and finally thought i'd say hello as you all seem so lovely and i want to be part of your little community lol, none of my friends irl care about f1 (😭) so would love to gossip about everything with you all here if you'll have me... 💕
Hello!! Welcome to the crazy so glad to have you here

Dead 🥵🥵
5A367547-A121-4DDC-8E13-8FA9ED325042.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
There is a good looking one?? 😈

I seriously don't know what's wrong with me, but I'd rather f**k Günther Steiner than Toto 😂 This guy does nothing to me. I guess I'll be kicked out of horny jail, going straight to weirdo jail 🤷‍♀️
Gunter! He'd be a laugh though. What a G. Horny jail for all of us...

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.