Formula 1 Wags #12

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So we went to clubbing, where the boys had to hold our drinks, while we hit the dance floor. Some lost it, some drunk it, but the best ones got us more shots.
We visited a fortune teller to get the best match to our signs. Some say Scorpios are the best, some voted for the Daniel Cancer Ric, but all I say is just get in there nosey witches.
Quadrant merch sold out, but we still don't know what the hell is that. Zak, please?

P. S. : Kat got an official insta shoutout from Pierre. Not much news from the other girls.

Last thread

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Girlssss I got locked out of my account and I'm so sad about just how much horny I missed...
Interesting to know that so many of you also can't see the TikToks now. At least I'm not alone in that!

Also, as a Taurus and Aries cusp, I think I've got half the hot boys on the grid in my compatibility range. It's been a while since I did star signs though lol. Reminds me of high school comparing them with crushes and HOPING they would match. Simpler days.

Reactions: 2
So we went to clubbing, where the boys had to hold our drinks, while we hit the dance floor. Some lost it, some drunk it, but the best ones got us more shots.
We visited a fortune teller to get the best match to our signs. Some say Scorpios are the best, some voted for the Daniel Cancer Ric, but all I say is just get in there nosey witches.
Quadrant merch sold out, but we still don't know what the hell is that. Zak, please?

P. S. : Kat got an official insta shoutout from Pierre. Not much news from the other girls.

Last thread
Thanks Ruby for keeping us all together!

• Heart
Reactions: 10
I don’t know if I should congratulate us on needing a new thread in less than week or book us all into therapy 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 21

BDE? Lewis is becoming a huge contender for the top stop. Pun intended 🤭
I wonder how he can fit it all into the cockpit with all the straps and belts and so little space... Maybe he just casually swings his D over his shoulder 🤣
(Teamradio Mercedes: Erm, Lewis, we gotta box, there's apparently something over your shoulder blocking the airflow.)

• Haha
Reactions: 9

Last thread
The best recap I've ever seen

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I don’t know if I should congratulate us on needing a new thread in less than week or book us all into therapy 😂
Group sessions would be cheaper.

Hi everyone, my name is _____ and I'm addicted to formula 1 and the gossip that surrounds it. 👋

• Haha
Reactions: 17
This thread is incredible

This is so cute they’re friends now

I'm so glad. It's as if you decide to finally move in with your boyfriend. He has a kid, you have a kid. And you just want them to become friends sooooo desperately because it's for the best of all 😂

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.