Formula 1 Wags #12

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It's total.100% confidence I think that makes me go "oooh" and why wouldn't he be? That meeting kn DTS where Ottmar and the team had to convince him of strategy in less than 15 minutes because no one wastes his bleeping time? Sexy in a totally different way that has nothing to do with looks.

He hated that pic! I kinds like it.
Lol well I think he looks hot....and in reality he knows he is...so....

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Daddy Stroll… I did it expect that from anyone :unsure::ROFLMAO:

no to Whinger Spice (genius!)
Obvs yes to Toto (Susie you lucky madam!!)
Andreas over Zac if I must
Guenther… for the lolz
Mattia, over in 5 seconds
Jost seems like a great guy, wholesome! But no sexy for me there
Sorry Fred, I’m turning you down too.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Probs old news from me but…..Casually scrolling through insta before bed and bedress Monaco showed up (🤷🏻‍♀️) but it appears that Charlatans one and seemingly only friend is something to do with it as I am sure it is her in the pics.
What’s the betting Cha is also something to do with it….

Probs old news from me but…..Casually scrolling through insta before bed and bedress Monaco showed up (🤷🏻‍♀️) but it appears that Charlatans one and seemingly only friend is something to do with it as I am sure it is her in the pics.
What’s the betting Cha is also something to do with it….
I think both she and Marta are sponsored by the company or have links to it. Charlotte’s dress isn’t even on the website. They keep plugging Bedress for a reason but haven’t added “gifted” or “sponsored“ or “aff” to their posts.

Reactions: 4
I think being close friends with Max has definitely helped him find his way a bit more, like haircut wise, clothes wise feel like he’s finding himself a bit more now. Love that

ok here is some pairings for that

binotto or jost capito
Toto or mr horny
Franz tost (is that his name? Think so) or vasseur
Andreas Seidl or Gunther

also I had a worrying amount of Andreas votes when I did my scientific study with us tattle gals
Toto and cyril only please , i shall meet them at the ✨eiffel tower✨ 🥵

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
I think being close friends with Max has definitely helped him find his way a bit more, like haircut wise, clothes wise feel like he’s finding himself a bit more now. Love that

ok here is some pairings for that

binotto or jost capito
Toto or mr horny
Franz tost (is that his name? Think so) or vasseur
Andreas Seidl or Gunther

also I had a worrying amount of Andreas votes when I did my scientific study with us tattle gals
Andreas 1000% but I would definitely go bar hoping with Gunther. Drunk me and Gunther would be snobby, over sensitive, incredibly judgmental witches together,

Btw did you notice the airport runway pic from lulu😂
Here we go again...

This girl. When does she actually study? She’s been in Paris and arrived in Monaco today.
Also, what’s with the cryptic posts? And Charlotte use a colour so your followers can actually read what you write.
I bet Charles will drive that 2 (3?) seats F1 car with her and his friends. Isa did some laps with Carlos weeks ago, right?

View attachment 804105
Look at this depop review on Kat’s depop. From only 12 days ago 😬
Omg 💀💀💀💀💀💀💀💀💀💀

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 2
I feel we really didn't pay enough attention to the Max F/Lando Quadrant review the race tracks youtube video....they LITERALLY were alluding to a girl from Turkey or associated w Turkey (you guys know way better than I do which applies) being "enjoyed by most" aka pretty much has slept with many people...I know in here there was a girl being discussed that was at the race and associated with these two but can we circle back on this for a second? Max literally called out Lando (who was instigating the convo) for being out of order when he was provoking. What in the hell is the story with this? Around 4:15

I feel we really didn't pay enough attention to the Max F/Lando Quadrant review the race tracks youtube video....they LITERALLY were alluding to a girl from Turkey or associated w Turkey (you guys know way better than I do which applies) being "enjoyed by most" aka pretty much has slept with many people...I know in here there was a girl being discussed that was at the race and associated with these two but can we circle back on this for a second? Max literally called out Lando (who was instigating the convo) for being out of order when he was provoking. What in the hell is the story with this? Around 4:15
I don’t think there’s much to it.. max clearly has/had a thing or at least hooked up with some girl in Turkey and lando is a troll🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 7
what did i just create… why am i like this 😐View attachment 804413
Please go to bed 😭😭😭😂😂😂😂

ALSO can I just say I loved the little moment Daniel and Lando had in their joint interview about Sochi where Daniel said they flew back to the UK together and Lando didn't want to drink red wine with him but sometimes the best thing you can do is just let someone be sad and feel their feelings and learn from it later. It was a really good answer from someone who has been there and then they accused each other of being late all the time and i was like Aw boiz

• Heart
Please go to bed 😭😭😭😂😂😂😂

ALSO can I just say I loved the little moment Daniel and Lando had in their joint interview about Sochi where Daniel said they flew back to the UK together and Lando didn't want to drink red wine with him but sometimes the best thing you can do is just let someone be sad and feel their feelings and learn from it later. It was a really good answer from someone who has been there and then they accused each other of being late all the time and i was like Aw boiz

You’re right, ive been up since 4:30 am for this damn race and its now 10:30pm so definitely time to crash but dont be surprised if i peep back in here in like 3 hours 😂😂

that interview was great. I love how when it comes to complimenting one another or talking about something they learned from the other person, they either fake struggle to come up with an answer or are genuinely struggling to answer and im never sure which one it is 😂

• Haha
Everyone's really been missing the WAGs here, so I think this is quite a cute little update.

Isa's first ever Carlos related post on her Instagram! Adorable that she's finally getting into the action🥺

Also, I'm not particularly into any of the Team Principles. Toto's got but ehh. HOWEVER I would 100% want to meet whoever Mick Schumacher's engineer is because he sounds like I need him in my life. Also, Jon's pictures from this week. 🥵

Attachments

Reactions: 7
I’d seen it too and it reinforced the idea that Max had an *interesting experience* in Turkey that could be trolled about… but what made me laugh the most was Lando denting his own glass table with his ring 🤣

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.