Formula 1 Wags #12

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
hi gals, been stalking these threads for months and finally thought i'd say hello as you all seem so lovely and i want to be part of your little community lol, none of my friends irl care about f1 (😭) so would love to gossip about everything with you all here if you'll have me... 💕
Welcome to the fun zone

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 5
If he stood on me I’d thank him

View attachment 803748
I'm still amazed at how much he grew up this year. I'm always shocked when I see his F1 pic (you know, the shot he did for the F1 trailer and everything) compared to how he looks like now. And it was only like... 10 months ago? FFS.
And now he's growing a beard? For real?! I can't.
Lando, here's my number!
For the Landhoes. You’re very welcome 😉 (it’s worth a click - the landing image doesn’t do it justice!!)

Shoot, I'm usually pretty immune to these kind of edits, and even I got a little bit hot with this one 😂 Girls, don't do this to me!
(Jk. Yes please, keep on doing this to me)
Just for you @flinzs (And french speaker)
Hahaha, I watched the race on replay after work (and after avoiding all the eventual spoilers)... et même réaction...
That was an interesting race (in the second part), but not for the McLaren fan that I am. :cry:

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
hi gals, been stalking these threads for months and finally thought i'd say hello as you all seem so lovely and i want to be part of your little community lol, none of my friends irl care about f1 (😭) so would love to gossip about everything with you all here if you'll have me... 💕
You are very welcome 💞

• Heart
Reactions: 1
This feels a bit forbidden (please don’t banish me, I like it here!) but Whinger Spice scrubs up quite well on this Alpha Tauri shoot… just me? :oops::confused:
4472924B-B0D6-42E0-A7FA-AF945028C430.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 9
just you girlie. he’s all yours. 🙏🏼
Yeah, but he's not the worst looking team principal. Between him and Binotto, I'd go for mr. Spice.

I mean Binotto.... 🤢🤢🤢🤢

Shall we play a who would you rather, team principal edition?

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I'm still amazed at how much he grew up this year. I'm always shocked when I see his F1 pic (you know, the shot he did for the F1 trailer and everything) and when Iook at him now, and it was only like... 10 months ago? FFS. And now he's growing a beard? For real?! I can't. Lando, here's my number.

Shoot, I'm usually pretty immune to these kind of edits, and even I got a little bit hot with this one 😂 Girls, don't do this to me!
(Jk. Yes please, keep on doing this to me)

Hahaha, I watched the race on replay after work (and after avoiding all the eventual spoilers)... et même réaction...
That was an interesting race (in the second part), but not for the McLaren fan that I am. :cry:
I think being close friends with Max has definitely helped him find his way a bit more, like haircut wise, clothes wise feel like he’s finding himself a bit more now. Love that

Yeah, but he's not the worst looking team principal. Between him and Binotto, I'd go for mr. Spice.

I mean Binotto.... 🤢🤢🤢🤢

Shall we play a who would you rather, team principal edition?
ok here is some pairings for that

binotto or jost capito
Toto or mr horny
Franz tost (is that his name? Think so) or vasseur
Andreas Seidl or Gunther

also I had a worrying amount of Andreas votes when I did my scientific study with us tattle gals

Reactions: 4
I think being close friends with Max has definitely helped him find his way a bit more, like haircut wise, clothes wise feel like he’s finding himself a bit more now. Love that

binotto or jost capito
Toto or mr horny
Andreas Seidl or Gunther

also I had a worrying amount of Andreas votes when I did my scientific study with us tattle gals
Toto and Toto only I’m out😂

• Haha
  • Heart

binotto or jost capito
Toto or mr horny
Andreas Seidl or Gunther

Just Toto and his emails every time

• Haha
no the goodlooking one
Dead 😂

Ugh I just finished reading all of the thread and I'm already feeling the need to go to bed. Sorry gals, hope I'll be able to join you a bit more tomorrow! My patients killed me this weekend 😅
Night night, be nice (but not too much)!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.