Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Rubythefirebat

VIP Member
So we went to clubbing, where the boys had to hold our drinks, while we hit the dance floor. Some lost it, some drunk it, but the best ones got us more shots.
We visited a fortune teller to get the best match to our signs. Some say Scorpios are the best, some voted for the Daniel Cancer Ric, but all I say is just get in there nosey bitches.
Quadrant merch sold out, but we still don't know what the hell is that. Zak, please?

P. S. : Kat got an official insta shoutout from Pierre. Not much news from the other girls.

Last thread

• Heart
Reactions: 24

SpillingSomeTea-2

Wondering how this conversation went😂
"I feel like I've heard of Kat. Where would I have seen her before?" - literally everyone in this picture ahahahaha

• Haha
Reactions: 24

alnfitzg

VIP Member
hi gals, been stalking these threads for months and finally thought i'd say hello as you all seem so lovely and i want to be part of your little community lol, none of my friends irl care about f1 (😭) so would love to gossip about everything with you all here if you'll have me... 💕

• Heart
Reactions: 23

xoxogossip_girl

VIP Member
Ugh. These fan accounts that treat them like some paragons of female-ness make me wanna cry. Stoppp. Make fan pages for female drivers rather than this...
My absolute favorite WAG burn on social media was Kelly captioning that photo of her "you never forget your first ride" and someone commented " I doubt that was your first one"

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 22

Adoregoss

Chatty Member
well… sorry to disappoint!
i’d say moving away from a fixation on wags is actually quite a good move but sorry that you’re disappointed. 🥴

I mean, who wouldn’t thirst over drivers that look like this?
View attachment 801872
We can’t win, we talk about wags we’re women bashing, we talk about the drivers, get told it’s a wag thread 🤷🏻‍♀️ At this point it’s a free for all f1 thread

• Heart

Spillingthet25

Chatty Member
hi gals, been stalking these threads for months and finally thought i'd say hello as you all seem so lovely and i want to be part of your little community lol, none of my friends irl care about f1 (😭) so would love to gossip about everything with you all here if you'll have me... 💕
Hello!! Welcome to the crazy so glad to have you here

Dead 🥵🥵
5A367547-A121-4DDC-8E13-8FA9ED325042.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart

Adoregoss

Chatty Member
I don’t know if I should congratulate us on needing a new thread in less than week or book us all into therapy 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 21

Formulahun12

Chatty Member
Oh come on!!! Lewis has kinky written all over him...

Alonso might a bit weird...... Might.....

And Max... Well, he definitely doesn't give off vanilla vibes, but kinky, i don't know. Kelly might be more playful. So I definitely see some light bondage and a bit of spanking.... And angry angry sex....
I imagine sleeping with Lewis to be like very clinical. Sign your NDA, he makes you wash everywhere and touches you with gloves on...

Checo - lots and lots of missionary

Max - rough and selfish

DR- hopefully good but he gives off bro vibes "was that as good for you as it was for me?"

Bottas- think he'd be total fire. Always the quiet ones.

Pierre- honestly think he'd be a freak. Into it.

George, Lando - rubs your left labia for 1 minute and asks if you've come yet.

• Haha
Reactions: 21

Multi-21

VIP Member
I love this thread - please don’t go away from here because people want to police it!
I feel like there is just the right mix of wag, driver and general paddock tea/gossip. Just wags wouldn’t be as interesting. I have nothing I can contribute but am a nosey bitch so love knowing what you all know ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 20

SpillingSomeTea-2

I just think… why stick around if it bothers you so much?😳 I don’t get it. We have a nice balance going on here & we get along great! So why change the dynamic now?
True. Its so odd that someone would come on here just to say this. There isn't much to discuss re the WAGs now so its the drivers. When there is, they're there. This would be dead without the extra banter.

And I agree, we seem to have hit quite a good balance amongst us in terms of topics of conversation. I really do wonder how every once in a while someone comes in to police us lol. How odd..

Reactions: 20

welshgirl123

VIP Member
Ok so a few months ago someone showed up in the anon box of a pretty popular Pierre/F1 gossip blog saying they had a friend who was friends with Cate and basically that he watched pain p*rn. Like take it with a grain of salt bc Tumblr anons but yeah.
well well well .. sid the sloth has a dark side

• Haha
Reactions: 19