Formula 1 Wags #12

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
For the Landhoes. You’re very welcome 😉 (it’s worth a click - the landing image doesn’t do it justice!!)

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
For the Landhoes. You’re very welcome 😉 (it’s worth a click - the landing image doesn’t do it justice!!)

We're just all spoiling each other today😂
I saw this really 🥵 reel of lando getting ready on the grid before the race start and my first thought was how tall he looked. And hot ofc. But tall. If someone finds it, please send it here? It got lost

Reactions: 4
I think he came in his torro rosso days! this made my Punjabi heart absolutely sing haha

and that man has been on a lot of podcasts! I believe it was on the pardon my take one that they wanted to take him to a Bills game and party in NY! So they will definitely be hanging out and up to hood rat tit

Also yall got me on a tumblr deep dive and i am now not okay. I watch this on repeat to the point that i know before he squats that hes about to squat 🥵
I revived my tumblr account and I just can’t deal. It’s a black hole of DR content.

Reactions: 3
Lando seems off. not gettin over his ex-teamate's new friendship.🤫
Or being too close to Pierre (and too far away from his beloved Carlos)

Well Danny Ric certainly has rythmn 😉
Yeah, as they say, nif a man's got rhythm, he's got...... rhythm.... 😁😁😁

That bottom lip bite thing...... 😳

This is bad. It's that time of the month... No, Bad MJ.

I gotta look at some more DR to be myself again....

Reactions: 5
Ladies, most of you have seen the stuff already from the ricuntardo account, tik toks, etc… but I will keep it in mind and look into my old likes. 🙈

Reactions: 1
hi gals, been stalking these threads for months and finally thought i'd say hello as you all seem so lovely and i want to be part of your little community lol, none of my friends irl care about f1 (😭) so would love to gossip about everything with you all here if you'll have me... 💕

• Heart
Reactions: 23
hi gals, been stalking these threads for months and finally thought i'd say hello as you all seem so lovely and i want to be part of your little community lol, none of my friends irl care about f1 (😭) so would love to gossip about everything with you all here if you'll have me... 💕
welcome to the bleep house girlie!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.