Formula 1 Wags #12

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:

Wondering how this conversation went😂
"I feel like I've heard of Kat. Where would I have seen her before?" - literally everyone in this picture ahahahaha

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Oh good god, you ladies are making me simp over Lando. FFS. If I was a teenaged girl I would LOVE him. I'm 34, it feels wrong and dirty but I don't care... boy giving me Leonardo Dicaprio in Titanic vibes here so no wonder I'm fanning myself.
Pah, duck the age gap! I'm 36 and couldn't care less. Let's fancy who we fancy! Btw, take a look at all the wags and wannabe-wags. Lando could do so much worse than with us 😂

Reactions: 6

Wondering how this conversation went😂
"I feel like I've heard of Kat. Where would I have seen her before?" - literally everyone in this picture ahahahaha
Yeah typical bloke chat "been there and done that" "she's a goer" maybe shouldn't judge the lads might not be that bad, maybe judging them on brit lads.
If that conversation ever comes up Pierre must be sat there cringing. Your choice boy!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
DR is for sure flying to the US asap. Whether it’s NYC, LA or Austin earlier.. he’s going to enjoy his time.

Doesn’t Lewis have a place in LA too?
Daniel has an invite for a game in the USA
podcast.

Reactions: 4
Lando seems off. not gettin over his ex-teamate's new friendship.🤫
He probably just didn't get whatever joke they're cracking because everyone there knows french and Spanish except our sexy boy. 😂😂
Or he's thinking about how he could've had Kat if he was p6 all the time😂

And Daniel has probably had an invite for the majority of them. Man loves his podcasts, doesn't he?
To be fair to him, he's really good at them. Podcasts are hard to make interesting but he does it.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
OMG I thought I was the only one hereeee. Gallllll. WHEN DID HE COME TO INDIAAA? WHY HASN'T HE BEEN BACK?
I'm sad they stopped racing here tbh. Now that I'm into F1 would've been so cool to actually go to a race.

I recently listened to his podcast with Dax. And the other one with the American guys. So I won't be surprised if he has a few guests there with him too.
I think he came in his torro rosso days! this made my Punjabi heart absolutely sing haha

and that man has been on a lot of podcasts! I believe it was on the pardon my take one that they wanted to take him to a Bills game and party in NY! So they will definitely be hanging out and up to hood rat tit

Also yall got me on a tumblr deep dive and i am now not okay. I watch this on repeat to the point that i know before he squats that hes about to squat 🥵

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 7
Also yall got me on a tumblr deep dive and i am now not okay. I watch this on repeat to the point that i know before he squats that hes about to squat 🥵
He is insane

Yeah he would go with the Pardon My Take guys but I don’t know if the team plays in NYC on a date he can attend.

Yes! You would take him to meet your family and he would become bffs with everyone after 20 min of small talk.
Oh ok I think I misunderstood that post - I thought there was a podcast called a game in the USA but yeah he got invited to a Bills game that's the same weekend as Brazil. The bills play in Buffalo which is way way north of NYC it's up by Canada but they're playing the Jets that weekend and that's closer to the city so it sucks he can't make that one

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 2
I think he came in his torro rosso days! this made my Punjabi heart absolutely sing haha

and that man has been on a lot of podcasts! I believe it was on the pardon my take one that they wanted to take him to a Bills game and party in NY! So they will definitely be hanging out and up to hood rat tit

Well Danny Ric certainly has rythmn 😉

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.