Formula 1 Wags #12

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That race was Meh. Perez defended his bollocks off and you have to hand it to Carlos for all the overtakes and DOTD. Do feel for Charlie though...he's lost out so many times!

Reactions: 8
That race was Meh. Perez defended his bollocks off and you have to hand it to Carlos for all the overtakes and DOTD. Do feel for Charlie though...he's lost out so many times!
That was finally some class from Checo. Merc were waay faster. If Lewis had pitted earlier he would've had better tyres to overtake him and probably would've gotten close to Max.

Any receipts on this? I really don't want it to be true... sigh...

Reactions: 4

Its impossible not to be a mick fan and I will fight anyone who disagrees

• Heart
Reactions: 14
That was finally some class from Checo. Merc were waay faster. If Lewis had pitted earlier he would've had better tyres to overtake him and probably would've gotten close to Max.

no clue, I’ve seen a few things about it but haven’t looked into it enough for evidence. I’m sure there is some sort of proof out there because a few have said it

• Sad
no clue, I’ve seen a few things about it but haven’t looked into it enough for evidence. I’m sure there is some sort of proof out there because a few have said it
Who in this paddok is even normal tbh😂
Seb maybe? I guess not having social media helps him too. Mick. I like Ocon. Pierre? Yuki? (Shoutout to him btw for defending again HAM decently today)

Reactions: 7
Who in this paddok is even normal tbh😂
Seb maybe? I guess not having social media helps him too. Mick. I like Ocon. Pierre? Yuki? (Shoutout to him btw for defending again HAM decently today)
I think only Ocon and Mick tbh. Maybe Yuki because he’s in a world of his own

if Charles is “racist” or has done bad things in the past I have no doubt Pierre probably has too or done something that would be deemed offensive to some

I come with more info & the posts she liked (they’re super blurry for me idk if it’s just my phone)

CC272920-898B-427D-9CFE-98CBEF932DF6.png
6CF33123-7651-4BBE-86B0-027A38734436.png

Attachments

Last edited:
I posted this a while ago about Tiffany liking posts that were anti Brazilian.

Reactions: 5
Sorry to bring the chat back a few pages but Kym had nothing to tell us, tattle as always with the info

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I posted this a while ago about Tiffany liking posts that were anti Brazilian.
Ah. This is bad then.
I think only Ocon and Mick tbh. Maybe Yuki because he’s in a world of his own

if Charles is “racist” or has done bad things in the past I have no doubt Pierre probably has too or done something that would be deemed offensive to some

I come with more info & the posts she liked (they’re super blurry for me idk if it’s just my phone)

View attachment 803428View attachment 803429
Bad taste. Sigh.
I won't judge her for the other woman thing but this is just sad...

Also, I don't think Charles has ever done anything shady apart from dating his ex's best friend. Which is morally wrong but def not the same level as racism/xenophobia/making jokes about the sex trade in 3rd world countries

He was a bit vague he said he might be able to come sooner than he thought. So an option

Ugh always a bummer when you think someone's cool but then they wind up being rude
DR is probably looking forward to some sunny weather and to hit some music venues in Austin. I hope he keeps those a secret otherwise it will be just like the pizza place in Monza 😂

He is so hot when he's being serious LOL
I have been saying this forever. Give me serious Daniel all day tbh. It’s so bleeping hot.

Reactions: 2
DR is probably looking forward to some sunny weather and to hit some music venues in Austin. I hope he keeps those a secret otherwise it will be just like the pizza place in Monza 😂

I have been saying this forever. Give me serious Daniel all day tbh. It’s so bleeping hot.
Austin's a huge city that's like all music venues 😂 he probably has a lot of places that he likes and all the locals are probably like oh hey man

Reactions: 3
Austin's a huge city that's like all music venues 😂 he probably has a lot of places that he likes and all the locals are probably like oh hey man
But he tends to say the places he loves the most and then people can show up? I mean… he will love the attention so it’s not all bad 😂

But hopefully he get to feel normal there and just go unnoticed.

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.