Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

imolathesecond

VIP Member
Good morning! @aac_124 thinking of you โค I got the candle lit my mum bought for my surgery back in February to bring you good luck ๐Ÿฅฐ

(Also sleeping in this heat is impossible, Iโ€™m also allergic to heat and pollen so it was lovely)

• Heart
Reactions: 13

imolathesecond

VIP Member
You are in the middle of a heatwave after all, every drop in temperature matters!

Why did I JUST remember this gif, would have been perfect when recommending ice cubes to cool down yesterday ๐Ÿ˜‚

This is Charles after every race in his lil tub

• Haha
  • Heart

Blablabla29

VIP Member
Bonne semaine de course !! C'est le Grand Prix de France! ๐Ÿ‡ซ๐Ÿ‡ท๐Ÿ‡ซ๐Ÿ‡ท
I'm not really looking forward to it because those stripes give me headaches ๐Ÿ˜‚

• Haha
  • Heart

imolathesecond

VIP Member
The squiggly lines at Paul Ricard actually have a purpose as well, theyโ€™re made to slow down cars that have spun or something. Itโ€™s quite the abrasive material so instead of gravel traps theyโ€™ve got these lines to slow them down. Must be Carlosโ€˜ favorite track then ๐Ÿฅด๐Ÿ˜‚

• Haha
  • Heart

maisie20

VIP Member
Okay Heidi girl weโ€™re going to need a little bit more from you today, love you girl but bit more effort please

03E6DBF1-9A0C-4D4E-86D0-B5F443437C20.png

• Haha

imolathesecond

VIP Member
I have missed some threads and I am confused ๐Ÿ˜‚ I thought Lando and Daniel were at Tomorrowland? Is Daniel at the same wedding as Pierre? Isโ€ฆ Max at Peppa Pig world in the UK?! Someone help a girl out with clear, basic bulletpoints ๐Ÿ˜‚
- Daniel at Tomorrowland for McLaren on Friday, Lando stayed in Monaco
- Scotty Jamesโ€™ wedding probably today, yesterday some pre wedding party in Cannes with Daniel in a funky party shirt dancing on tables
- not the same wedding as Pierre was at
- no idea about Max ngl ๐Ÿ˜‚

• Haha
  • Heart

imolathesecond

VIP Member
Guys it's so hot, I think I'm gonna rock up naked to the race weekend... (also I just haven't had time to look into outfits because exams)

• Haha
  • Heart

Blablabla29

VIP Member
Good morning everyone! Feels so good to have some fresh air this morning. There was a storm during the night so the tempรฉratures have dropped by 15ยฐ or something. I have opened all the windows of the house to try to cool it down a bit but now i am almost cold ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚. Will just enjoy today before the heat come back in full force tomorrow ๐Ÿ˜…

Last edited:
  • Heart

aidil

VIP Member
I feel absolutely shocking and had a crappy day at work so these comedy baby Pierre pics were just what I needed. Wtf is that hair?! Itโ€™s like four wigs all super glued together ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

So happy to see you posting @aac_124! Amazing news! ๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿ’œ

• Heart
  • Haha

Ultimate Lurkee

VIP Member
I was just about to post this picture ๐Ÿ˜‚

Looks like Chloe also was up on the table ๐Ÿ˜‚ They must have some real sturdy tables, and not the cheap kind of fold up tables every commoner use ๐Ÿ˜‚
Spot the difference between rich people and poor people ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ if it was just normal people doing that you'd be called trashy ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

• Haha

aac_124

VIP Member
I'm sweating from every part of me

Retweet
just got given the dirtiest look by a women on my ward I think itโ€™s cause Iโ€™m wearing like a bralette pyjama set but itโ€™s like 30 degrees outside what does she expect

Also happy race well feel like it could be a good one

• Haha
  • Heart

Blablabla29

VIP Member
I just went outside for the first time of the day and i am shocked that the air smell like smoke. The smoke come from some of the biggest fires ever near bordeaux and arcachon (where pierre was for the wedding this weekend), they are actually evacuating everyone living there because they struggle to stop the fire from spreading. And i live more than 300km away from there!

• Wow
  • Sad

imolathesecond

VIP Member
Is the Norris family in the top 50 influential families in the uk? ๐Ÿ˜ณ

Not that it makes it difference to how lu should act
It's 500. And not influential, but wealth. According to Wikipedia: His father is a retired pensions manager,[4] and is one of Bristol's wealthiest people as well as the 501st-richest person in the country.[5]
Which, honestly, the 501st richest person is not that big of a deal. Lawrence Stroll wealth is a big deal, Adam Norris not as much. And like you said, it makes no difference whatsoever.

Love that they thought they had something here but fucked up hilariously bad with the facts

• Haha