Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

kubnikol

VIP Member
Quick Hi❤ on mom duty all day , currently dying in this weather 😂 30 degrees and tmw will be worst 😂😭
9A44475C-F968-47B1-9D1E-51E2A5DB18AF.jpeg

• Heart
Reactions: 16

aac_124

VIP Member
Not British, but we have the same expectations here in Norway. "Finally, the sun is out, get out and enjoy it"
For fucks sake, I can't hike in this weather, if I mow the grass I'll be laying flat in just a few hours because of my allergies and I am not built for warm temperatures.

I love it when we get the first rays of good sunlight during Easter and in the middle of May, during Easter we usually still have snow, so it's not warm, but it's nice to sit outside in the snow. During May it's just thawing us up, but come June and its all "fun in the sun", nah, getting to hot. Then I need to be able to go for a swim, or have ice cubes and a cold drink by my side.
I do love to go down to the local bar and have a beer, but that's about as far as I'll go 😂

I have said it before, and I will say it again, I love that it's usually just a weekend of summer where I live now. And if I want to get some sun, I'll take a trip back to where I'm coming from 😅

And I am blessed with a skin that doesn't really burn much, but it doesn't help when I can barely stand the heat 😂 I think all my color this year is from mowing the lawn or walking the dog 😂

I think your beloved heatwave are coming here on Wednesday, good thing we're gonna be sitting in a car driving down south for most of the day. Gonna be a sweatfest on the concert I'm going to on Thursday 😅

@aac_124 sending you some love before the surgery tomorrow❤❤ Gonna send you some good thoughts throughout the day tomorrow😁❤
@aac_124

Keeping my fingers crossed for you. We all are here.
@aac_124 good luck tomorrow🍀 i hope this surgery will help you to let you feel better soon
BONJOUR MON PETIT POIS! C'est la course à domicile de mon homme! 🥰 Salut à tous le roi de France! 🤴🇫🇷

Ahhhh so many pages of cute and funny things to read - just what I needed after a very hot day at work! 🥵 I am currently laid in my bra and shorts in front of the fan with ice packs on me! 😅

@aac_124 sending you all my love for tomorrow, you are going to be fine and then you can focus on getting back to normal 💜 We’re all here for you!

Ah haaaaa so I’m assuming you’re a tearaway vet then if you’re scared of VNs! 😜 Honestly I don’t know what’s happening - we’ve not done any routine ops yet! Just TTAs, TPLOs and CCWOs….! Did I accidentally take a job at a surgical referral?! 😰
Thank you all so much I appreciate it so much I’m ok really nervous but I met my surgeon earlier so hope all will be ok ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 15