Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
awww. I finally watched the Schumacher documentary on Netflix yesterday. They seem like such a lovely family. I really hope there is potential for Michael 😭

edit: Seb and Estie there too??

Just got back from a day at the beach and couldn't not comment on how absolutely adorable this is. I love these friendships, so refreshing in what has been quite a toxic sport recently. And Mick cuddling Corrina is so cute. He's an actual Prince.

• Heart
Reactions: 12

spielberg

VIP Member
happy massa thread!
spent the last 2 days in the capital (even went clubbing until 4am...that was an experience ngl haha)

so we got daniel at tomorrowland on friday, lu yesterday and martijn today... can they not plan it to be there on the same day ?! 😂 (omg do they hate each other??? /s)
daniel was at a wedding? something like that i noticed when skimming the thread haha
pierre defo got highlights in his hair - it looks different

oh and i got tickets for austria 2023 - i'm going to my first gp next year 🥳 (took long wnough given that i have watched this sport since i was a few weeks old lol)

saw the at store in vienna... they had yuki's outfit on display so obviously had to take a pic
583823.jpg
583825.jpg

(great camera skills there spielberg... well done)
Screenshot_20220717_125408_com.instagram.android.jpg

ah and that happened... lu celebrated tomorrowland with friends/work colleagues like every other person would...
but it's disrespectful to lando's fam
Screenshot_20220717_125405_com.instagram.android.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart

aidil

VIP Member
Not making any comments about the hands. You guys can fill the blanks yourself…

• Heart
  • Haha

Bobby1743

VIP Member
Good news that they got you sorted before it got any worse ❤

Real life warning (I don't know how to do a spoiler so skip past if you're not interested)

My brain has been quite broken since the stress of working at home during the pandemic while home schooling and also autism attention issues coming to the surface again. I have no concentration levels and am trapped in a feeling of being over whelmed. My usual go to systems for concentration and work related tasks aren't working at the minute so if anyone has anything that works for them would you mind sharing please?

Thanking you ❤
The pandemic, homeschooling, working from home and having ADD, what you wrote is very recognizable for me,i also have/had issues with concentration.
I can agree what others wrote before me. When the usual systems don't work anymore. It is time to take care of yourself. Very hard when you have so many responsebilities.
What helped me: go for a walk (it doesn't have to be a long walk, just 5 or 10 minutes can help). Listen to music with headphones on. When i was to tired to read (normally a system for me to switch my chaotic brain of), i started to listen to audiobooks.
And try to switch of the feelings of guilt. At first i was feeling guilty for taking time for myself, because i am a mom, a wife, an employee, etc.
But you are also you. Very important.

Big hug for you

• Heart

vaneln

VIP Member
Random: my current obsession is watching this brand trying to get all the women related to F1. Luisa and Carmen soon?

Screenshot_20220718-195452-281.png

Screenshot_20220718-194515-549.png
Screenshot_20220718-194555-787.png
Screenshot_20220718-194908-514.png
Screenshot_20220718-194730-214.png
Screenshot_20220718-194625-593.png
Screenshot_20220718-194445-867.png

• Heart
  • Haha

90sgirl

VIP Member
32055E61-9729-44E5-88BB-FCCAEA450274.jpeg

Saw this this morning and it made me laugh after our talk about Irish exits last night 🤣

• Haha