Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

maisie20

VIP Member
JLo and Ben have gotten married in Vegas. Can’t wait for DR and Heidi to do the same after Danny wins the Vegas GP next year 🧡

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13

iona.a.smith

VIP Member
So finally caught up from yesterday😂
Had a great day at the golf, and whilst I didn’t Spotify any F1 drivers (or Niall Horan) I did manage to spot Judy Murray (Scottish icon and mother of tennis player Andy Murray), and Landos second (behind Zak, in front of Adam) father…Ian Poulter
345C5E81-F988-4670-8DCD-B777317645F6.jpeg
7F9475BA-F532-4ABD-8A07-710A978F3E7E.jpeg

BTW was very disappointed that all these golfmloving drivers weren’t there🙄😂

• Heart

90sgirl

VIP Member
I’ve had the night from hell. Power went out so no fans 😳 I’ve been hopping from one supermarket to the next for the air con all morning 🤣

• Heart
  • Haha
Okay Im joining in in the paddock outfits. Didn’t have much time but I tried:

friday: just got out of work in time to support my one braincelled boyfriend for his second free practice. Had to hurry so with coffee in hand and no time to change is walk in like this
D1C147E6-F902-4B7D-83FA-1D1DA5D27B6D.jpeg

Saturday:
Decided to wear red to hopefully help get luck on Ferrari’s side for once. In case that doesn’t work the dress is short and loose enough to not even have to be taken off in case Charles wants to bang out his frustration on me.
6D5E7653-BFB0-499F-88C7-6F9AF3488186.jpeg

sunday:
Today my motto is “I am stupid” as I wanted to be as supportive as possible and let Charles pick my outfit. Therefore we are now both wearing trousers I find not quite my taste. Going for casual and easy sneakers so I can run to him and hug him quickly when he wins the race.
9CFB060C-2E81-4622-8090-2B1B0ACF6815.jpeg

• Heart

lni33

VIP Member
Unrelated note but does anyone else, especially the British here, feel like there's a societal expectation to enjoy summer?

I always feel like such a killjoy when I say i dislike summer. I mean, I have terrible hayfever, I need to worry about sunburn, I'm too self conscious about my body and how pale I am, I always feel so sticky and sweaty and don't even get me started on how frizzy my hair gets. I know how self absorbed it sounds but summer is quite overwhelming. I find being sweaty and hot quite overwhelming.

It's strange I always feel an element of guilt whenever I complain about the weather. I think because we have it ingrained within us to constantly feel like we need to 'make the most of the beautiful sunshine' but the reality gets missed out. I always feel like I ought to enjoy the sun yet I just struggle with it.
As a Brit I do not enjoy summer, well not this kinda summer at least, I can cope with like mid 20s and I love a good cool summer evening but heatwaves are not for me, I step outside and BAM I’ve got heatstroke 😂

But yes my family are always on me trying to force me to get out and enjoy the sun, it’s annoying because they all tan nicely so I don’t think they realise how differently it affects me

• Heart
Reactions: 12

Sc1909

VIP Member
I’m back! Oh no you cry.

A little more time this week as kiddos have play dates at friends and activities.

not what brought me back but our fave cinnamons latest is hilarious. I’m sure anyone else here from the U.K. will also be thinking WTF!

9679B4CD-7A50-4841-A950-5670EA4FF009.jpeg

i mean what does these weirdos want.

• Haha

savedlatin21

VIP Member
My heart. I saw on Gina’s Instagram she was at European championships with her horse. The family must have been there to support her. Look at Mick 😭😭
awww. I finally watched the Schumacher documentary on Netflix yesterday. They seem like such a lovely family. I really hope there is potential for Michael 😭

edit: Seb and Estie there too??

• Heart

Blablabla29

VIP Member
It's just showing that the person behind this page is a child. Of course couples do things separately. Especially seeing as both travel a lot for work, they won't always be in the same country so is Lu supposed to be sitting in waiting for Lando to facetime her 🤣
Tbh nothing that Lu can do will be OK according to cinnamon. She is out with her friends and having fun she disrespects lando. She is with him, she leaves on his money. She posts about him, she wants fame and attention. She doesn't post about him she isn't supportive... And we can go on and on and on 😂. But i agree with you she must be really young or never have relationships before.

unopeia

I have missed some threads and I am confused 😂 I thought Lando and Daniel were at Tomorrowland? Is Daniel at the same wedding as Pierre? Is… Max at Peppa Pig world in the UK?! Someone help a girl out with clear, basic bulletpoints 😂

• Haha

Pole er bear

VIP Member
About time I created a thread.
Cheers to an off week and here's to hoping this thread get's us to France!

• Heart

aidil

VIP Member
Currently laid on my sofa dying of sunstroke. Why did I think spending all day in my friend’s garden without sun cream was a good idea? 🔥

Sad I’m not returning to any decent content 😭

• Heart
  • Sad

Sc1909

VIP Member
It’s also the sexism that’s driving me insane. Why isn’t Lando disrespectful to Luisa and her family when he’s out with his friends, including a girl, and not spending time with Luisa?
Obviously it’s a dumb thought to have in the first place but to not make it go both ways just reeks sexism.
The sexism is horrendous. They are clearly someone who has never had a meaningful relationship.