Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

iona.a.smith

VIP Member
Happy Pierre and EstieBestie Home Race Rawe Ceek nosey bitches πŸ‡«πŸ‡·πŸ‡«πŸ‡·πŸ‡«πŸ‡·πŸ‡«πŸ‡·πŸ‡«πŸ‡·πŸ‡«πŸ‡·
hope we are all surviving and staying safe in this bloody heat European tattlers, particularly is UK ones cause we areDEFINITELY not used to it oh god it’s warm πŸ₯΅πŸ₯΅β˜€β˜€

• Heart
Reactions: 14

Princess of Scots

VIP Member
Luisa can't win. If she was at every race, Cinnamon would call her controlling. When she's not, she's disrespectful. She can't win.

lni33

VIP Member
Well there are some mountains quite weird but only thing what I was missing was actual forest otherwise it has everything. Waterfalls, geysirs, sea, mountains , volcanos and awesoem glaciers plus sheeps (which are always in group of three πŸ˜‚ ) and horses everywhere.
Plus almost everywhere I was able to communicate with english
I highly recommend so beautiful also as bonus there is no insect and no spiders ;)
View attachment 1429611View attachment 1429619View attachment 1429623View attachment 1429627View attachment 1429629View attachment 1429630View attachment 1429617
Iceland is absolutely gorgeous, I’ve been once and it was absolutely incredible, wish I could go back

My degree is in geology so I was like a child on Christmas morning with all the volcanoes and everything πŸ˜‚

One of my fav pics I’ve ever taken

1658248452542.jpeg

• Heart

ghostyhost

Chatty Member
Tumblr_l_26431595321499.png

Oh hi Pierre

He's in Portugal it looks like and with Kika and her friends. One of the friends he followed tagged the same beach as this is taken on!

• Heart

imolathesecond

VIP Member
Lily and Alex giving me all the feels today, they make me feel soooo single and on top of that I’m stuck studying like literally mentally stuck πŸ˜‚ I need to trade lives with a wag for a while

• Heart
Yeah great strategy, hoping that things blow over by being quiet and then post a few pictures including a child to hope for some sympathy. Not even a single word about how she liked that picture or her playlist titles, just hoping people forgot already.
Yeah, good luck to her and everything but really couldn't care less.

• Haha
  • Heart

imolathesecond

VIP Member
Alex seems like such a good guy. Albon pets is my fave insta. Just adorable
Alex has become my favourite driver these past few weeks. Mainly because some Daniel fans scare me a bit nowadays and Lando's not really doing it for me currently. The four new kitties Alex and his family got have me so weak, they're just adorable

• Heart
Reactions: 13

kubnikol

VIP Member
good morning . anyone or just me had a horrible night ? i was so hot but also i'm stupid because i have still winter duvet coverπŸ˜‚ and then there was a mosquito ! all night πŸ˜‘ and i was so done and i said "oh god you are so anoying same as "liked by Pierre" πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

• Haha

Minttu

VIP Member
Guys it's so hot, I think I'm gonna rock up naked to the race weekend... (also I just haven't had time to look into outfits because exams)
I have just decided that since France usually is boring, it's not worth it being there. I'm boycotting it πŸ˜‚going to a party in Porto instead πŸ˜‚

• Haha