Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

aac_124

VIP Member
I feel absolutely shocking and had a crappy day at work so these comedy baby Pierre pics were just what I needed. Wtf is that hair?! It’s like four wigs all super glued together 😂😂😂😂

So happy to see you posting @aac_124! Amazing news! 💜💜💜
Thanks aidil ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 1

Ems_F55

VIP Member
I used to love the sun & I tan easily and very rarely burn. Me and my mum used to plaster ourselves in coconut oil from the Body shop and fry ourselves in the back garden. This was about 30 yrs ago. We never wore sun cream. We l visited my relations in California I used factor 2 oil! I don’t know how I didn’t get roasted. I’m more careful now especially on my face. I never used a factor 30 in my life until a few years ago in Ibiza. My son is a nightmare to put cream on. He’s ginger but luckily he’s brown eyed and his skin tans. He always put playing football or on his bike so he’s got what we call a farmers tan. I get bored sitting out in it. Different at the beach or on holiday.

aac_124

VIP Member
A lot better after drinking like 2 litres of water and sitting in front of the fan all night! At least the sunburn is making my fake tan look more real 🤣✌🏻 how’s it going in hospital beaut? 💜
That’s good and at least your looking at the positives I’m ok still soar but it’s to be expected I’m just so bored and just want to get back to work 😂❤

• Heart

Minttu

VIP Member
Omg guys it's raining!!!! Woohoo never have been more happy to see rain 😂😂. Températures should be in the low 20s for tomorrow so it is perfect 😁😁
Why didn't you take my rain?
We seriously had sun for the three and a half hours I was on the road earlier today, and when I got home it was about 30 minutes with clouds before it started raining again 😂

It better be starting to rain men here soon!