Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Knit Happens

VIP Member

Just in case anyone is having any difficulties with the heat and F1 driver thirst traps over the next few days 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 15

aidil

VIP Member
BONJOUR MON PETIT POIS! C'est la course à domicile de mon homme! 🥰 Salut à tous le roi de France! 🤴🇫🇷

Ahhhh so many pages of cute and funny things to read - just what I needed after a very hot day at work! 🥵 I am currently laid in my bra and shorts in front of the fan with ice packs on me! 😅

@aac_124 sending you all my love for tomorrow, you are going to be fine and then you can focus on getting back to normal 💜 We’re all here for you!

@aidil How's the new job? I'm terrified of vet nurses😁 and also whoa nelly on the surgical nursing notions. I'll blame the heat
Ah haaaaa so I’m assuming you’re a tearaway vet then if you’re scared of VNs! 😜 Honestly I don’t know what’s happening - we’ve not done any routine ops yet! Just TTAs, TPLOs and CCWOs….! Did I accidentally take a job at a surgical referral?! 😰

• Heart

Princess of Scots

VIP Member
Unrelated note but does anyone else, especially the British here, feel like there's a societal expectation to enjoy summer?

I always feel like such a killjoy when I say i dislike summer. I mean, I have terrible hayfever, I need to worry about sunburn, I'm too self conscious about my body and how pale I am, I always feel so sticky and sweaty and don't even get me started on how frizzy my hair gets. I know how self absorbed it sounds but summer is quite overwhelming. I find being sweaty and hot quite overwhelming. I don't really regulate my body temperature well.

It's strange I always feel an element of guilt whenever I complain about the weather. I think because we have it ingrained within us to constantly feel like we need to 'make the most of the beautiful sunshine' but the reality gets missed out. I always feel like I ought to enjoy the sun yet I just struggle with it.

• Heart

imolathesecond

VIP Member
It's just showing that the person behind this page is a child. Of course couples do things separately. Especially seeing as both travel a lot for work, they won't always be in the same country so is Lu supposed to be sitting in waiting for Lando to facetime her 🤣
It’s also the sexism that’s driving me insane. Why isn’t Lando disrespectful to Luisa and her family when he’s out with his friends, including a girl, and not spending time with Luisa?
Obviously it’s a dumb thought to have in the first place but to not make it go both ways just reeks sexism.

Bobby1743

VIP Member
My outfits for this raceweekend.
My "manifesting papaya' boys will get in points" outfits
*all outfits from Pinterest*
Friday
e9a3123c236131fbe1170e1798477a23.jpg

Saturday
949be58c6b9aed3c69429f918f2ffe6f.jpg

sunday a partydress, because when they get a lot of points i can go with them partying
57002cf6a70bc44b2587f18a40574ee1.jpg

• Heart
Reactions: 14

Dandree

VIP Member
Hi, I'm back been quiet for some time because I'M STUPID. My notebook broke down and needed to fix and as good IT girl I set up very strong password for tattle but before giving my PC to repair I didn't copy my keepass so I couldn't get into my tattle account 😂 😂 😂 So I was just reading and wishing I could join ( also very lazy to set up second account and also didn't want to confuse people)

• Heart
  • Haha

Dandree

VIP Member
I've been five days on Iceland, but I love the country almost more than my own. Its just so calm, peaceful and flat (except for the volcanoes😂)
Well there are some mountains quite weird but only thing what I was missing was actual forest otherwise it has everything. Waterfalls, geysirs, sea, mountains , volcanos and awesome glaciers plus sheeps (which are always in group of three 😂 ) and horses everywhere.
Plus almost everywhere I was able to communicate with english
I highly recommend so beautiful also as bonus there is no insect and no spiders ;)
gullfoss view.jpg
gullfoss prechadzka7.jpg
svinafellsjokul05.jpg
Godafoss panorama.jpg
Dynjandi 04.jpg
dynjandi from far.jpg
cestou m01.jpg

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Heart

imolathesecond

VIP Member
A bit harsh! Definitely not her sister 🤣

I'm sure she's too busy getting absolutely railed to be posting
I’m just floored that this is how women judge one another. We don’t know crap about her life and everyone’s acting like getting an acting job is the easiest thing in the world, knowing very well she’s been auditioning. And then she’s getting called out for spending time with her long term partner. What is this?