Formula 1 Wags #119

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Guys it's so hot, I think I'm gonna rock up naked to the race weekend... (also I just haven't had time to look into outfits because exams)
I have just decided that since France usually is boring, it's not worth it being there. I'm boycotting it 😂going to a party in Porto instead 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Iceland is absolutely gorgeous, I’ve been once and it was absolutely incredible, wish I could go back

My degree is in geology so I was like a child on Christmas morning with all the volcanoes and everything 😂

One of my fav pics I’ve ever taken

View attachment 1429651
I’ve always wanted to go to Iceland

• Heart
Reactions: 2
Current heatwave situation is that I am hungry but it is too hot to move, let alone make or eat something vaguely resembling dinner. Hoping that in a few hours it might be cooler outside enough that opening windows might actually do something....but there have been some fires not too far away so it might also smell of smoke. 😪

Glad to hear that you are doing alright after your op @aac_124

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Just back from attempting to work outside today. normally i can handle 5-6 hours in the heat, but today after 2 hours I almost passed out on a ladder. so anyway, be careful. I'll be starting work at like 5am tomorrow and done before noon in an attempt to get something done since its even hotter tomorrow.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
i thought I'd join your paddock outfits since i was bored haha... please note that I'm not really good at fashion and i usually just wear black all day every day

Friday
Snapchat-1685181110.jpg

a rather chilled outfit but sporting a light greem theme, looking young but not clinging onto the youth... adding my avicii tote bag because gotta represent the music industry (might actually order the sweater vest)

Saturday
Snapchat-857275067.jpg

since it will be very warm, just a cute little corsage top and some beige and moderare shorts, adding some heals and a bucket hat with flowers bringing the blue from the top back... supporting the boys during fp3 and quali looking put together, but surviving the heat and keeping the attention off of me (or something like that)

Sunday
Snapchat-159609439.jpg

nice summery dress with some accents and basic white sneakers, a wooden bag (keeping the theme from the bucket hat going) and some flowery earrings supporting small businesses from etsy and bringing the green from friday

• Heart
Reactions: 19
i thought I'd join your paddock outfits since i was bored haha... please note that I'm not really good at fashion and i usually just wear black all day every day

Friday
View attachment 1429941
a rather chilled outfit but sporting a light greem theme, looking young but not clinging onto the youth... adding my avicii tote bag because gotta represent the music industry (might actually order the sweater vest)

Saturday
View attachment 1429946
since it will be very warm, just a cute little corsage top and some beige and moderare shorts, adding some heals and a bucket hat with flowers bringing the blue from the top back... supporting the boys during fp3 and quali looking put together, but surviving the heat and keeping the attention off of me (or something like that)

Sunday
View attachment 1429952
nice summery dress with some accents and basic white sneakers, a wooden bag (keeping the theme from the bucket hat going) and some flowery earrings supporting small businesses from etsy and bringing the green from friday
Livd all of theses ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.