Formula 1 Wags #118

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Can confirm we rocked the boat at my wedding. We had a street party with a chip van 🀣. Proper poors.
And still no one wore a shirt as horrific as that one Daniels wearing.
Chip van at a wedding sounds AMAZING! Better then a boat trip in my humble working class opinion πŸ˜‰

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
I know we're all slag Pierre enthusiasts here but honestly this whole clip has me so soft. Yuki stronger than me because if Pierre looks at me like that I'm asking him what we are
ughhhhh this is why he makes me so hot under the collar, he acts slaggy but we know he’s a soft bean under that thirst trap exterior πŸ₯΅

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Chip van at a wedding sounds AMAZING! Better then a boat trip in my humble working class opinion πŸ˜‰
Agreed! Like imagine being pissed and wanting to do an Irish exit but being out at sea? That’s my nightmare. Irish exits are my specialty!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
Agreed! Like imagine being pissed and wanting to do an Irish exit but being out at sea? That’s my nightmare. Irish exits are my specialty!
This is literally my worst nightmare πŸ˜‚ I’m the number one person for vanishing on a night out. You’d end up finding me at sea with a life jacket on - woman overboard!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
What the hell is an Irish exit?! πŸ˜‚ Never heard about it, but I already love it πŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 3
This is literally my worst nightmare πŸ˜‚ I’m the number one person for vanishing on a night out. You’d end up finding me at sea with a life jacket on - woman overboard!
We could steal Daddy Stroll’s lifeboat and make a run for it 🀣

• Haha
Oh my god I never even thought of that. Someone’s alcoholic aunt or uncle would drown πŸ€¦πŸΌβ€β™€οΈ

What the hell is an Irish exit?! πŸ˜‚ Never heard about it, but I already love it πŸ˜‚
It’s when you leave without saying goodbye or telling anyone πŸ˜‚

• Heart
BEA4FE52-CF29-4277-835F-E75B589C3040.jpeg

I think my finsta is reading through this Tattle forum 🀣 not the first time I see them both lined up next to each other lol

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Nothing better than watching the vicar queue up for a battered sausage! It was honestly the best thing ever....we got married Jubilee weekend year 10 years ago so it was a proper British street party with bunting and tables all lined up in the local cricket ground. Proper working class princess me!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.