Formula 1 Wags #118

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Off topic. Treated myself to this bag online today.£35 which I never spend on bags especially that size and the colour is so out of my comfort zone but been looking at it for a week. Also got a few nice tops in Dunnes. (Irish ladies will know). My boobs are much bigger so sit totally different in it. I’m a bit self conscious of V necks but actually quite flattering. I was only a 34B until I’d kids. Always wanted bigger boobs but now I wish I’d go back to the size I was. We’re never happy!

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Off topic. Treated myself to this bag online today.£35 which I never spend on bags especially that size and the colour is so out of my comfort zone but been looking at it for a week. Also got a few nice tops in Dunnes. (Irish ladies will know). My boobs are much bigger so sit totally different in it. I’m a bit self conscious of V necks but actually quite flattering. I was only a 34B until I’d kids. Always wanted bigger boobs but now I wish I’d go back to the size I was. We’re never happy!
Ohhh they’re gorgeous I’m sure you’ll look beaut dunnes have some amazing workout sets at the minute too they’ve really stepped up

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Ohhh they’re gorgeous I’m sure you’ll look beaut dunnes have some amazing workout sets at the minute too they’ve really stepped up
They’ve lovely stuff. I got a lovely coat the other week. It’s cream/beige and reminds me of Pierre’s. Poppy got a lovely bright pink top in all the ribbed stuff that is in & I got 2 hoodies for £12. Their home stuff is gorgeous too. Saw lovely Paul Costello cups etc but out of my price range. Their vest tops are really good quality too. I’ll not be able to have the orange bag with green top though here in NI 😂. I’m a Protestant and I do go to the bands but where I grew up it was very mixed & i’d no idea what it was for. I see myself as British & Irish. Have had Irish passport forms sitting here for ages. Need to get them filledin & signed

Last edited:
  • Heart
I have quite big boobs and I find Dunnes tops v flattering!

Reactions: 5
That bag is gorgeous 😍 love the tops too. My tits went the opposite way after I had kids, there wasn't much there to begin with but now there's nothing 😂 Tesco also have some lovely bits in if there's a big one near you?

• Heart
How many Irish ladies are on here?

That bag is gorgeous 😍 love the tops too. My tits went the opposite way after I had kids, there wasn't much there to begin with but now there's nothing 😂 Tesco also have some lovely bits in if there's a big one near you?
Yes we’ve a few big tescos. I barely go since covid. I hate a big shop but really need to start planning. I go to my local spar or Co-op and buy my meat at butchers. I’m so fussy about meat lol

Reactions: 3
Oh my word! I’d need a three month honeymoon after all that - I’d be exhausted! 😂 If my dad was still around I’d definitely be getting bullied into a massive Italian wedding though 😳😂

Me hiding behind a hay bale with my gin letting Daniel take all the limelight 🤣
Sounds like my parents wedding. My Grandad invited a bunch of people who my parents didn’t know. We were looking at their wedding photos a couple of weeks ago and they had no idea who most of the people were 🤣

• Haha
They’ve lovely stuff. I got a lovely coat the other week. It’s cream/beige and reminds me of Pierre’s. Poppy got a lovely bright pink top in all the ribbed stuff that is in & I got 2 hoodies for £12. Their home stuff is gorgeous too. Saw lovely Paul Costello cups etc but out of my price range. Their vest tops are really good quality too. I’ll not be able to have the orange bag with green top though here in NI 😂. I’m a Protestant and I do go to the bands but where I grew up it was very mixed & i’d idea what it was for. I see myself as British & Irish. Have had Irish passport forms sitting here for ages. Need to get them filledin & signed
Yeah I feel like dunnes is a hidden gem I’d never really have went there until a few months ago I don’t really want to get into religion because I know some people find it a touchy subject where I’m from it’s a catholic area and my granny would be very into it but my family is totally mixed I honestly think in this day it shouldn’t matter what your religion is if your a nice person your a nice person

Yeah I feel like dunnes is a hidden gem I’d never really have went there until a few months ago I don’t really want to get into religion because I know some people find it a touchy subject where I’m from it’s a catholic area and my granny would be very into it but my family is totally mixed I honestly think in this day it shouldn’t matter what your religion is if your a nice person your a nice person
Oh it is. I was lucky. We were brought up in a mixed community. Where I live now is mixed but we’ve 3 estates near us which would be classed as Protestant estates. It’s sad that a small minority of people ruin it for everyone else. Thank goodness it’s a better place now that what it was.
I’m old enough to remember being caught up in Belfast city centre in bomb scares and shootings. My daughter does GCSE history and has just studied the troubles.My parents lived through the worst of it in the 70s. Again we were in the sticks but Dad travelled all over the north in his job as a refrigeration engineer and mum was a hairdresser in Belfast city centre. She got caught in a tear gas attack. I’m so thankful my kids don’t have to live like this. It never bothered us back then. At the end of the day we’re all the same

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Love the bag and the tops, v neck tops are so flattering for bigger boobs. M&S do great bras if you’re looking 😉 As @Ultimate Lurkee said Tesco is great too, I love their contour jeans!

• Heart
Love the bag and the tops, v neck tops are so flattering for bigger boobs. M&S do great bras if you’re looking 😉 As @Ultimate Lurkee said Tesco is great too, I love their contour jeans!
M&S bras are so expensive !! Mum used to work there & retired so gets 20% off

Yessss I’m from the north but I’d take a Dublin gp🙌🏻
Going to repost on the new thread and see were we all are! Maybe arrange to meet sometime

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.