Formula 1 Wags #118

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Nothing better than watching the vicar queue up for a battered sausage! It was honestly the best thing ever....we got married Jubilee weekend year 10 years ago so it was a proper British street party with bunting and tables all lined up in the local cricket ground. Proper working class princess me!
I’ve always said if I get married this is the kind of thing I want! That or a farm wedding with hay bales everywhere 🤣 You’re my kinda woman!

• Heart
Reactions: 8
D1A694E3-54AE-47D4-A3F7-65E39BFAD58F.jpeg

Not even making this up, but now Yuki gets in the middle of them 🤣 not sure what Pierre did in his past life but that man surely is living the life 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
I’ve always said if I get married this is the kind of thing I want! That or a farm wedding with hay bales everywhere 🤣 You’re my kinda woman!
Same, I would have gone with the farm wedding (any single farmers arround, feel free to reach out😘), or I could have just gotten married in the forrest. If I ever decide to get married, and find a guy to get married to, it will be low key, and nothing fancy 😅

• Heart
Reactions: 6
View attachment 1422634
Not even making this up, but now Yuki gets in the middle of them 🤣 not sure what Pierre did in his past life but that man surely is living the life 🤣
Yuki took Pierre’s third wheel comment to heart clearly 😂

Same, I would have gone with the farm wedding (any single farmers arround, feel free to reach out😘), or I could have just gotten married in the forrest. If I ever decide to get married, and find a guy to get married to, it will be low key, and nothing fancy 😅
Yesss definitely! Everyone’s different but I’ve never seen the appeal in stressing over spending loads of money and having a huge event. Much prefer low key and I hate being centre of attention so the idea of a big wedding terrifies me 🤣

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Yesss definitely! Everyone’s different but I’ve never seen the appeal in stressing over spending loads of money and having a huge event. Much prefer low key and I hate being centre of attention so the idea of a big wedding terrifies me 🤣
Marry Daniel….problem solved!

But in all seriousness I hate the idea of all the attention and so much pressure too!

• Heart
Reactions: 5
I'm South Asian so our weddings are minimum 3 days long and guest lists can go in the hundreds because if you skip inviting your mom's distant cousin once removed it'll cause community uproar. Its a nightmare, only perk is you get three wedding dresses and people give you money

• Haha
Reactions: 10
We also a had a fish and chip can at our wedding as well as a vintage bike with an ice cream trailer.
We had our first date at an infamous northern seaside town (if you know you know) so everything was seaside themed 😂

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
I'm South Asian so our weddings are minimum 3 days long and guest lists can go in the hundreds because if you skip inviting your mom's distant cousin once removed it'll cause community uproar. Its a nightmare, only perk is you get three wedding dresses and people give you money
My friend is Polish and her husband is Hindu from India. She’d a 3 day wedding in India then went to Poland for a Polish wedding

Reactions: 7
Wow. I'd have caused uproar then 🤣. Planned in under 3 months, paid for everything ourselves (although some things like cake, flowers, car etc were presents from people), 80 guests and not one of them was someone I didn't want there. I was knocking 30 with 2 kids though.

• Heart
I wanted to get married in Cyprus but my father in law wouldn’t fly 🙄. I used to be a travel agent and went on an educational to Cyprus and loved it. We only had 60 at our wedding

Wow. I'd have caused uproar then 🤣. Planned in under 3 months, paid for everything ourselves (although some things like cake, flowers, car etc were presents from people), 80 guests and not one of them was someone I didn't want there. I was knocking 30 with 2 kids though.
I’d to cancel mine for a year. Found out I was pregnant 3 days after I bought my dress 😂. Was gutted I missed my hen weekend in Liverpool and my friends had all booked their flights and hotel so they went anyway lol

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
My friend is Polish and her husband is Hindu from India. She’d a 3 day wedding in India then went to Poland for a Polish wedding
This stressed a me out so much for them
But man that could be a blast as well. Like a full 2 weeks of wedding partying....

Oh my word! I’d need a three month honeymoon after all that - I’d be exhausted! 😂 If my dad was still around I’d definitely be getting bullied into a massive Italian wedding though 😳😂

A farm in Perth?
Me hiding behind a hay bale with my gin letting Daniel take all the limelight 🤣

• Haha
Kika on how to rock a wedding in a corn field
(those pink heels on gravel!!!)
also just a reminder... can do this, but struggles to make a push up
1658011068332.png
1658011164954.png

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.