Formula 1 Wags #118

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
From my limited experience of American weddings since moving here, they seem to end much earlier too.
The only American wedding (and only wedding I've been to) was very informal, and ended very early. I was shocked, usually here in Norway the party ends at about 2-3 am, and that's just because the venue are closing and isn't allowed to serve alcohol anymore. That's when the real party starts, the after party.

I was a server in a wedding once, and the bridal party took with them all the alcohol and went to the afterparty, the groom was carried out after falling asleep on a couch ๐Ÿ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I know we're all slag Pierre enthusiasts here but honestly this whole clip has me so soft. Yuki stronger than me because if Pierre looks at me like that I'm asking him what we are

• Heart
Reactions: 10
thereโ€™s a video of him and Scotty man oh man Daniel is annoying af. Also Scotty is going around with his shirt opened so itโ€™s obviously casual pre ceremony vibes ๐Ÿ˜‚
Yeah they are rich so there is rehearsal dinner , breakfast on the boat and thing like that ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ and 17.7.2022 is better day so probably tomorrow ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
The only American wedding (and only wedding I've been to) was very informal, and ended very early. I was shocked, usually here in Norway the party ends at about 2-3 am, and that's just because the venue are closing and isn't allowed to serve alcohol anymore. That's when the real party starts, the after party.

I was a server in a wedding once, and the bridal party took with them all the alcohol and went to the afterparty, the groom was carried out after falling asleep on a couch ๐Ÿ˜‚
When we got married the bar said theyโ€™d never sold as much alcohol and they ran out of bottles of Bud ๐Ÿ˜‚. We got married in the hotel so my husband (who was extremely hungover ๐Ÿ™„should have ran then!) and the guests were all drinking before my ceremony. It finishes here at 1am because of licensing laws but residents are allowed to drink after hours. Think we went to bed about 3am. My husband snored all night and my parents and daughter who was only 1 was across the hall. I just wanted to go in and sleep with them. I was exhausted

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Yeah they are rich so there is rehearsal dinner , breakfast on the boat and thing like that ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ and 17.7.2022 is better day so probably tomorrow ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
Poor people do Rock the Boat at a wedding, rich people rent a yacht and sail around Monaco and France ๐Ÿฅฒ

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Poor people do Rock the Boat at a wedding, rich people rent a yacht and sail around Monaco and France ๐Ÿฅฒ
You don't think they do rock the boat or at least a conga line also?

it can't all be coke lines at least

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Iโ€™ve been thinkingโ€ฆ do we think Daniel is a groomsman? They are really close after all ๐Ÿ‘€
Well heโ€™s making himself a main character in that pic by standing on a table in a pink party shirt when everyone else is wearing neutrals. I canโ€™t ๐Ÿ’€๐Ÿ’€

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Can confirm we rocked the boat at my wedding. We had a street party with a chip van ๐Ÿคฃ. Proper poors.
And still no one wore a shirt as horrific as that one Daniels wearing.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.