Formula 1 Wags #118

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Horrific
750 quid and it looks like something you'd wear on a stag do or a pub crawl

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Free Practices are, I watch the races and quali on German TV but I'm sure there's one or two streaming websites 😂 if you know what I mean 😂
I know what you mean 😂

Well, when everything goes to hell, it really is everything 😂 First i couldn't get one of the floorboards to fit, so I called my dad in hopes of the board fitting just when he picked up the phone. It didn't. Spent 30 minutes troubleshooting, cursing (and let me tell you, that part of my language is pretty colorfull). Just as I hung up with my dad I got the floorboard in, and then I decided to move my saw, managed to drop it on the floor and my only blade broke off. Just took a long, warm shower. I have had sawdust in places sawdust shouldn't be.

Decided not to watch FE, and found a documentary I can watch until I fall asleep. Feeling bad that I didn't get to finish my flooring today, but I can also feel som muscles I haven't felt in so long 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 4
oh my god 😍🥹

27266659-EF7E-4645-B255-4F4FAF6D582B.jpeg

Also I know the bar is low but I’m just happy Daniel didn’t wear is own merch to the wedding

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
You are cracking me up today. so good to see you feeling better and getting settled
Happy to be of service 😎
I get why people up here are either drinking or having sex, it has been raining all week, except for the one day when I fell asleep on the couch 😂

Worst thing is, I have a whole basement I could make into a sex dungeon 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Sooo I worked real real hard today so I can go to the eprix here in NYC (or actually Brooklyn and like not an easy to get to part)...
You guys are getting me excited in what was a list minute buy this week. Thankfully today is the day it might rain so tomorrow should be dry
Also its close to Ikea and gives me an excuse to actually get there early
Enjoy the eprix ❤
But we all know you'll enjoy IKEA more 😂 I'm trying to woman up to go there next week, or maybe the week after, already have so many plans for next week 😅

there’s a video of him and Scotty man oh man Daniel is annoying af. Also Scotty is going around with his shirt opened so it’s obviously casual pre ceremony vibes 😂

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.