Formula 1 Wags #118

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It's been a while...

It’s the one eight-teen,
Port cop is a precious bean.
Heidi’s nowhere to be seen,
I don’t care, she’s a queen.

Soon we’re going to France,
Where McLaren has no chance.
Their drivers are living a romance,
No, that doesn’t include Lance.

No Austria dump from our slag,
I mean, there’s nothing to brag.
I wonder - who is his wag?
I keep picturing a Portuguese flag...

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 28
It's been a while...

It’s the one eight-teen,

Yessssss love it 😍

• Heart
Reactions: 4
It's been a while...

It’s the one eight-teen,

Happy new thread everyone! And Imola, great work as usual!

Finally finished work for today and came running here after seeing DR's insta announcement. He was the one who got me into the sport so I'm glad to see he'll be here longer. My mental health can't handle the rumours of both him and Seb leaving at the same time.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
We are celebrating something today so

Enjoy the butterflies... I think
Uhm enjoy... Enjoy being naive
Uhm enjoy the nerves...
The pressure...

😭 😭 😭 😭 😭
🥰 🥰 🥰 🥰 🥰

I caaaaaaaaaaaaaaaan't stop

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Just seen someone I follow on SM post a picture of their new bike and said ‘the Aston Martin of bikes, so fast’

homie obviously doesn’t follow F1 🥲

• Haha
Reactions: 11
im currently looking at the wdc standings and they show just how close the midfield is right now, mick scoring points the past 2 races alone has put him just 5 points behind daniel, 4 behind pierre and 3 behind seb 😅

• Heart
Reactions: 10
It's been a while...

It’s the one eight-teen,

Love it Im happy new thread ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 9
im currently looking at the wdc standings and they show just how close the midfield is right now, mick scoring points the past 2 races alone has put him just 5 points behind daniel, 4 behind pierre and 3 behind seb 😅
I love the attitude Daniel is in midfield YAAASSS gurl he is

🧡 🧡

@Futtrit missy, don't let my todays feelz talk you out of return 😅
I miss youuuuuuu 🧡

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
Good afternoon all. Happy 118. Spam incoming (running ragged at work all afternoon)

@iona.a.smith glad to see you back! We've missed you ❤

Taking it back from previous thread, definitely agree with @imolathesecond and @maisie20 ,it is yummmm 🤤

On an unrelated note, my work have just contacted me allowing me to take annual leave so instead of finishing at the end of the month, I will finish up on Tuesday. Scary. It's all very real now. I'll now have six weeks rather than four weeks to myself before I start college. It's all getting very real now.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Good afternoon all. Happy 118. Spam incoming (running ragged at work all afternoon)

Taking it back from previous thread, definitely agree with @imolathesecond and @maisie20 ,it is yummmm 🤤

On an unrelated note, my work have just contacted me allowing me to take annual leave so instead of finishing at the end of the month, I will finish up on Tuesday. Scary. It's all very real now. I'll now have six weeks rather than four weeks to myself before I start college. It's all getting very real now.
I'm delighted for you!! I know it's scary but I'm sure you'll fit right in and having an additional two weeks to relax a bit and calm the nerves sounds great ❤

Reactions: 3
It's been a while...

It’s the one eight-teen,

I love this poem!!! ❤❤

And happy new thread everybody!!
Screenshot_20220609-220116_Instagram.jpg

• Heart

Enjoy all your new free time and good luck with college! Sorry, I feel I might have missed some of your older messages but are you going back to college after working for a while or something? That's exciting!

Reactions: 5
Happy new thread! @imolathesecond another poetry masterpiece Shakespeare who? 👏👏

and to add to my work woes I now have a wonderful bruise on my forehead that weirdly is in the shape of Italy 😂

• Heart
  • Haha
Happy #118! Glad to see we are all wearing party hats for my return (but seriously though why are we wearing party hats 😂😂)
Loving the return of the Imola poems as well!
Lots of love ❤❤

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.