Formula 1 wags #117

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What did they rule out so far? Lower stomach really could be anything, it's a tough one to diagnose.
They don’t think it’s anything kidney related which is quite positive as my granny always has had kidney issues but they’re really not telling me as much as I’d like to know

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Charlotte wants to be Heidi after seeing (again) the bad outfits of Charles
Screenshot_20220711-194817_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 8
They don’t think it’s anything kidney related which is quite positive as my granny always has had kidney issues but they’re really not telling me as much as I’d like to know
That’s a relief 🥰 I mean I obviously don’t have a full picture of how you’re feeling and all that and I don’t want to say anything to make you worry but urge them to check for appendicitis and let them have a look at your ovaries too, if they haven’t already ❤ both of those can often project as lower stomach pain
Crossing my fingers that it’ll be all fine love ❤ what a terrible day you must be having, I’m sending you the biggest hugs

• Heart
Reactions: 11
My lower stomach, feel like I’m being stabbed
oh dear, i hope you will feel better soon 🤍🤍
I'm not a medical professional nor do i know medicine well but i had something similar last autumn which turned out to be appendicitis - take care of yourself and all the best 🤍🤍

• Heart
Reactions: 7
That’s a relief 🥰 I mean I obviously don’t have a full picture of how you’re feeling and all that and I don’t want to say anything to make you worry but urge them to check for appendicitis and let them have a look at your ovaries too, if they haven’t already ❤ both of those can often project as lower stomach pain
Crossing my fingers that it’ll be all fine love ❤ what a terrible day you must be having, I’m sending you the biggest hugs
Thanks im I’m booked in for a scan at 9:00 and I’m terrified but hoping all will be ok and they find what’s wrong ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Thanks im I’m booked in for a scan at 9:00 and I’m terrified but hoping all will be ok and they find what’s wrong ❤
I know it's scary but getting a diagnosis or even maybe hopefully finding out there's nothing wrong after all will be a big help ❤ you've got this, this will pass as well ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 5
I know it's scary but getting a diagnosis or even maybe hopefully finding out there's nothing wrong after all will be a big help ❤ you've got this, this will pass as well ❤
I hope so just hoping it goes well, don’t know how I’d deal if it wasn’t 😅❤

• Heart
Reactions: 8
I hope so just hoping it goes well, don’t know how I’d deal if it wasn’t 😅❤
Well we won't even think about that for now. And if there is something, we'll take it step by step ❤ you just make sure you're feeling okay for now and the pain is bearable love

• Heart
Oh no, I hope you’ll feel better soon 💗

Hospitals and scans can be very very scary but as Imola said getting a diagnosis it’s super important and helpful and even is the news is not the greatest one it’ll help doctors to personalize treatment and help you feel better or maybe recommend someone more specific that can help a bit more.

I send you a gigantic hug

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.