Formula 1 Wags #116

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It would be good to know the full story. I have to say that small businesses doing work for free 'for exposure' gets my nerves twitching, especially when it's a big company like McLaren doing it.

I have a tote bag that sums up my thoughts on this that I bought from a woman-owned small business who had someone try and take advantage of her and tell her she would be paid in 'exposure' but that she would have to give away both product worth £100s AND her time.
View attachment 1407025
Girl at least got message from DR
That makes two of us then

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I’m actually crying at mick finding out he’s dotd 😭🥺
He’s just such a lovely lad. I saw footage of him earlier arriving at the track trying to sign as much stuff as possible. If I ever get to another GP I’m going to have to wear Ferrari & Haas lol. By the time I can afford to go he’ll probably be a full time Ferrari driver 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 12
He’s just such a lovely lad. I saw footage of him earlier arriving at the track trying to sign as much stuff as possible. If I ever get to another GP I’m going to have to wear Ferrari & Haas lol. By the time I can afford to go he’ll probably be a full time Ferrari driver 😂
He seems so nice and I’m sure you’ll get to a gp soon

Reactions: 6
Only got into F1 a few months back but I’ve found my people! Can’t keep up with you lot though 😂😂
Are we the same person?!

So happy to have found these threads, which have made me laugh a lot, but also 🥰 at the community vibe.

The Toto thirst is real and I loved seeing him plastered all over the Mercedes Stories today-what a treat. (I’ve also got a soft spot for Carlos).

• Heart
Reactions: 13
How did you lot manage to write away what felt like 15 pages while I was out fueling up my car and buying some ice cream to just have a break from cleaning out the cabinets. (How is it possible to have so much tit stored in so few cabinets?!) 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
Just imagine Carlos “delicate fingers” to cure your pms 😂😂😂
oh, just the thought of this 😅 maybe this will finally provoke my mind to have Carlos' related dream!!!

having said that, I am siginig off for today (unfortunately not for sleep yet, I have to do laundry and find some clothes for tomorrow LOL)
see you!😘😘😘

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Are we the same person?!

So happy to have found these threads, which have made me laugh a lot, but also 🥰 at the community vibe.

The Toto thirst is real and I loved seeing him plastered all over the Mercedes Stories today-what a treat. (I’ve also got a soft spot for Carlos).
Welcome ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Are we the same person?!

Welcome ❤ what a perfect description of this thread 😂 humour, support and thirst 🥰

• Heart
Are we the same person?!

Welcome 🥰❤

Ted explanation for why Seb left the driver meeting the other day

The little "bye Alex" in the end 😂😂

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Mclaren please for the love of god build him a better car, how is he still getting best of the rest race pace in that tractor 😭😭😂

Guys I planned my summer so terribly. When F1 goes into the summer break I’ll start an internship which ends with the summer break. And then during the triple header I’ll probably be in Turkey visiting the family and won’t have the usual time I have for F1. I mean I’m happy to see my family but potentially missing both Spa and Monza hurts, I can live missing out on Zandvoort though 😂

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
to end the Austria weekend, I just took the apple strudel out of the oven and can't wait to eat it with ice cream 🤤 to much cake talk i had to bake something 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Guys I planned my summer so terribly. When F1 goes into the summer break I’ll start an internship which ends with the summer break. And then during the triple header I’ll probably be in Turkey visiting the family and won’t have the usual time I have for F1. I mean I’m happy to see my family but potentially missing both Spa and Monza hurts, I can live missing out on Zandvoort though 😂
I somehow managed to accidentally plan my holiday quite well, didn’t even think of looking at the f1 calendar- rookie error on my part, but I will only miss Singapore practice and quali, will be back home for the race 😅👌🏻

(Maybe I’ll plan something purposefully to miss zandvoort, if it’s anything like last year its gonna suck 😂😂)

• Heart
I somehow managed to accidentally plan my holiday quite well, didn’t even think of looking at the f1 calendar- rookie error on my part, but I will only miss Singapore practice and quali, will be back home for the race 😅👌🏻

(Maybe I’ll plan something purposefully to miss zandvoort, if it’s anything like last year its gonna suck 😂😂)
I had very limited options with my planning and I still feel like I messed it up 😂 I can't wait for Singapore, so happy it's back and hey the race is the most important anyway ❤

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.