Formula 1 Wags #116

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Eddie Irvine lived 15 mins drive from where I grew up lol. My friend and I used to drive over to were his parents lived hoping he’d be there 😂😂. My cousin is married to a girl from Co Wicklow and her brother used to work for Eddie Jordan garage outside Dublin & Eddie was always around when he drove for Jordan. He’s such a playboy even now. I follow him on Instagram. He owns Eddie Irvine karting in Bangor. He’s built a big fancy car garage which I keep meaning to go looking for on Strangford lough
Irvine's house in Dublin has been up for sale for a looooong time, it's tacky and gross and has an insane price tag.

Reactions: 5
I just found an English version on Tumblr (@/fuckaformulaone) of what Max said, Twitter translate doesn't work for me, and I think what he said is actually quite sensible... saying alcohol isn't an excuse but that it can escalate things is true - for once he didn't run his mouth 😂 still in my bad book though
1657484294048.png

Can anyone say why Mercedes are consistently slower at pit stops than Ferrari/ Red Bull etc? Is it just because it didn't matter before because the car was so fast?
I noticed that too, they're really not on it with the pit stops this year. Maybe the crew is taking longer than others to adjust to the new heavy tyres, maybe it's also their new wheel guns being ineffective on the new tyres.

Im not part of the sabotage narrative, his pit stops have been dog tit for a good few races though, I don't think they've been under 4 seconds for 3-4 races til now
Yeah they've had a really good start to the season, then a bad streak, today was a lot better. I think the bad streak was the crew being genuinely overworked. The pit crew are the same mechanics that work on the car and McLaren needed a lot of work on the car these past few races. Then with double headers and time zone changes, I think they needed a break.

Reactions: 11
Friends you make in the girls’ loo are the best ❤
I have so many funny stories to tell, my favorite was when I was standing in line and my best friend from childhood came up to me, yellow in his eyes and jut about ready to piss himself. We got in the little toilet booth at the bar and we both did our thing and got out. We got so many funny looks when we got out, and someone pointed it out. "Did you just come out of there with *name*?"
I had to answer: "Yeah, no big deal, bleeping him would be like incest, as he is the closest thing I'll ever come to a brother." The girl was so shocked 😂
Another one was when I chatted up another girl in the line and she was also pretty needy to go, I told her that if the line is long I try to see if there is anyone in the mens room. She took my advice, checked for guys in there, no one was arround, but they only had an urinal. Guess what this long legged girl did?! She hoisted up her skirt and squatted over the urinal and peed in it. We laughed so hard, and when some guys came in they nearly passed themselves seeing us in there. And started laughing more when they saw her 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Lando typical British male just stick all the fingers in while Mr Latino hot chilli smooth operator uses his delicate fingers & strokes it 😂
I can't help, my mind went right away to this nostalgic moment:

• Haha
  • Heart
I can't help, my mind went right away to this nostalgic moment:
I just... Love Daniel so much
And the fact he may not be on F1 next year makes me love him even more

😭 😭 😭 😭 😭

Sorry to everyone who is neutral to him but I just.. Won't stop posting like he is the most important driver every week 😂

IMG_20220710_222653.jpg

• Heart
Reactions: 9
It haven’t watched F1 since Mika Häkkinen and Schumi were neck to neck. I didn’t even know Michael had an accident, that’s how out of the loop I’ve been since 2004/ started secondary school was so worried my peers would think i was a lesbian for liking a “blokes” sport 💀🙄. I watched Schumacher on Netflix today and remembered why I loved the sport so much. Glad I found this thread!

Informative and funny to read through ❤
Welcome to us ❤ Enjoy the adventures of Whora the Explora and her nosey witches🥰😂
Sad to hear you quit watching because of stereotypes, but glad you came back🥰

• Heart
Reactions: 4
I understood that she gave the cake (for free) so a little "Thank you" from the team could have been nice/polite, not too much asked it seems 🤷‍♀️
It could have been good publicity for her... i don't see it as shady, not far from they sponsorship deals (coca, amazon, hilton videos)
maybe there's more to the story or I'm missing something 🤷‍♀️

but #cakegate is funny 😂
It would be good to know the full story. I have to say that small businesses doing work for free 'for exposure' gets my nerves twitching, especially when it's a big company like McLaren doing it.

I have a tote bag that sums up my thoughts on this that I bought from a woman-owned small business who had someone try and take advantage of her and tell her she would be paid in 'exposure' but that she would have to give away both product worth £100s AND her time.
20220710_211413.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
I don’t understand.
Sorry.😬
You have Covid?
Last year he had hay fever too.
Yes I have had covid this last week, and last time I had it, Daniel had it the week before me.
So I was sort of saying that I am Heidi, and that he doesn't have hay fever, but that I/Heidi infected him this time. And that he infected me last time 😏😂 (no, it's just hay-fever, he is not allowed to have covid again)

(I don't have count on how many personalities in F1 I have taken on right now, Heidi is the last in a long line 😂)

• Haha
  • Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.