Formula 1 Wags #116

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yes my 15 yr old daughter pointed that out to me! I’m a different generation 😂
Oh I know, I think I'm similar in age to you and I would have been flattered if I was being hit on by a 20 yr old at 16 but now I look at and think WTF. My husband has a 15 yr old girl and they are so obviously young 🙁

• Heart
Reactions: 4
i expect nothing less then this from Ms Berger on the big day
View attachment 1407461
Who’s that?

Oh I know, I think I'm similar in age to you and I would have been flattered if I was being hit on by a 20 yr old at 16 but now I look at and think WTF. My husband has a 15 yr old girl and they are so obviously young 🙁
There’s 5 years between my mum and dad. I did go with a 19 yr old when I was 16.

Reactions: 3
I’m the same age as Gemma and I don’t know how I’d feel about that age difference when I was 16 to be honest

Reactions: 6
Who’s starting a new thread? I don’t know how too

I’m the same age as Gemma and I don’t know how I’d feel about that age difference when I was 16 to be honest
Ack you’re a wee baby

• Heart
Reactions: 5
I think now it's probably pointed as strange more than when I was your age. Then it was almost expected thst you'd be with someone that much because girls mature faster than boys 🙄🙄🙄🤮🤮

• Sick
Reactions: 7
I think now it's probably pointed as strange more than when I was your age. Then it was almost expected thst you'd be with someone that much because girls mature faster than boys 🙄🙄🙄🤮🤮
Oh definitely was. I think it’s sad now that if boys are a bit older they’re classed as pedos. Age is only a number. If you’re happy and you’re not being pressured into anything then I don’t see a problem.The boy I went with was lovely. He’s the only person ever to send me a dozen red roses on Valentine’s Day and he was so respectful. Never tried anything on with me.

Reactions: 4
I’ve created a new thread just trying to figure out how to link it

Reactions: 5
Oh definitely was. I think it’s sad now that if boys are a bit older they’re classed as pedos. Age is only a number. If you’re happy and you’re not being pressured into anything then I don’t see a problem.The boy I went with was lovely. He’s the only person ever to send me a dozen red roses on Valentine’s Day and he was so respectful. Never tried anything on with me.
I have strong opinions on this 😂😂😂 I think yes, not all age gap relationships are problematic BUT there is strong evidence that are problematic/ abusive in higher numbers than non age relationships particularly when the younger person is in their teens / early 20s when the relationship begins. And honestly if you're going out with 16year old and you're in your 20s there is something wrong there, not saying abuse or pervy but why aren't you with someone closer in age? The difference in life experience is staggeringly obvious (not all relationships, I'm aware there exceptions)

• Heart
Reactions: 6
I have strong opinions on this 😂😂😂 I think yes, not all age gap relationships are problematic BUT there is strong evidence that are problematic/ abusive in higher numbers than non age relationships particularly when the younger person is in their teens / early 20s when the relationship begins. And honestly if you're going out with 16year old and you're in your 20s there is something wrong there, not saying abuse or pervy but why aren't you with someone closer in age? The difference in life experience is staggeringly obvious (not all relationships, I'm aware there exceptions)
I was 16 with 19 yr old. Years ago before my time lol lots of young girls married older men I suppose for security. It’s definitely a personal thing. I work in a secondary school & some of that girls look in their 20s

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.