Formula 1 Wags #116

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Do you ever wonder what Daniel did with the stroopwafel he shared with Lando after he was so careful not to bite off where he did?
Omg that also was one of things I yesterday told myself - let it go monzy, you already wrote some tit there 😂 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
I just got around to look at the Mercedes’ stories and SO MUCH TOTO
During the podium he asked Jack ‘Do you know who that is? That’s Helmut’ and grinned… Jack surely has heard some tit about this man at home 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I watched the vid it's from too many times not to say the same about mine LOL

Lando typical British male just stick all the fingers in while Mr Latino hot chilli smooth operator uses his delicate fingers & strokes it 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Do we reckon Daniel bought Heidi her Cartier love bracelet and she bought him that ring 😂

Also does he shave his hands or get laser hair removal or something? It's an odd place for it to start being so thick like halfway down his forearm
I think it’s the lighting, he has a lot more hair than that on other pictures (🤤)

Reactions: 4
Lando typical British male just stick all the fingers in while Mr Latino hot chilli smooth operator uses his delicate fingers & strokes it 😂
Ems every post you did lately is pure #nsfw and I honestly live for it 🧡

I'm looking at you miss @Bobby1743 as well 😏

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
Oh I love F1 & football (soccer) but also love the hot sports men. We hated Mika in our house 😂
Oh I’d have been disowned if I began supporting MH 😂. We were a strictly Schumacher/ Irvine household. It’s been so nice looking at youtube clips of Mick today catching up with it all but today was my first time ever seeing him race properly. I was wondering when the Schumacher rage would kick in, because he’s way too nice - but he showed it today. Good little lad ❤ (Like he isn’t only 5 years younger than me)

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Please don’t ever let it go 😘 you’re not Elsa
You know what else
Did Daniel ever asked Kristen to sing for Isaac and Isabella?
Don't know if Frozen is a thing to Australian kids as well but Love is an open door is quite a banger

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
You know what else
Did Daniel ever asked Kristen to sing for Isaac and Isabella?
Don't know if Frozen is a thing to Australian kids as well but Love is an open door is quite a banger

BAFD3F60-A575-43FE-A411-38C013672F7E.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Oh I’d have been disowned if I began supporting MH 😂. We were a strictly Schumacher/ Irvine household. It’s been so nice looking at clips of Mick today, it’s my first time ever seeing him race. I was wondering when the Schumacher rage would kick in, because he’s way too nice - but he showed it today. Good little lad ❤ (Like he isn’t only 5 years younger than me)
Eddie Irvine lived 15 mins drive from where I grew up lol. My friend and I used to drive over to were his parents lived hoping he’d be there 😂😂. My cousin is married to a girl from Co Wicklow and her brother used to work for Eddie Jordan garage outside Dublin & Eddie was always around when he drove for Jordan. He’s such a playboy even now. I follow him on Instagram. He owns Eddie Irvine karting in Bangor. He’s built a big fancy car garage which I keep meaning to go looking for on Strangford lough

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.