Formula 1 Wags #116

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I would genuinely love to receive a cake like this πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ I love baking, I find it so therapeutic!

View attachment 1406830
I have a pastry school. in my country you choose a profession and you have to study for it πŸ˜‚ i made so many cakes in those 3 years and i hate it now. πŸ˜‚ i have to have my time and piece and i don't have that nowπŸ˜‚

• Wow
Reactions: 9
The last one ...

i really have a dirty mind πŸ˜‚
Oh don’t! It’s like he even knows what he’s doing in the video. It’s the box box McLaren one. The innuendos from 3 mins, pure filth πŸ˜‚Carlos saying the melon is juicy & slippery 🀭stick your finger in

• Haha
Reactions: 4
If I by any chance see Daniel in Hungary I will tell him tattle wishes him happy birthday
(except ones who were constantly talking about Lando's engine and penalty ha!)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
5. What happened on Ibiza with that youtube girl
6. How HB get's unseen to a GPView attachment 1406866
Well now it is definitelly easier for her . Drivers right after arriving went on green carpet so all the photografers went there . So plenty time for her . Maybe we will see her in unboxed πŸ˜‚ just like in Silverstone πŸ˜‚

Reactions: 4
it's a friend of mine's birthday soon and i am not sure if i should gift her something. some background i have gifted her presents for the last 3 years for her birthday and for christmas and i always thought that was normal yk, you're celebrating something, you bring a small gift (i think all of the gifts have easily amounted to over 150 € by now which is fine for me) however, and this may sound super ungrateful but when it's my birthday, i get a quick oh happy birthday message but that's about it, she always dodges my birthday gatherings and parties, and she never gifts anything back (and i don't expect anything big, my parents always forgot my birthdate, just idk a 10€ book or a card are more than enough for me) ... she's one of my closest friends but idk, this makes me feel so ungrateful and like a horrible person
Ah card is enough. It would be different if you got gifts in return but you don't so no harm in stopping

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Oh don’t! It’s like he even knows what he’s doing in the video. It’s the box box McLaren one. The innuendos from 3 mins, pure filth πŸ˜‚Carlos saying the melon is juicy & slippery 🀭stick your finger in
You're gonna like this texture

• Haha
Ok we need to get a list:
-DR and JNSN threesome
-what happened with Dusk
-what happened when DR and Charles were in Vegas
adding:
- where are all the drivers' piercings (looking at LH especially) - maybe, maybe Port Cop knows

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Well now it is definitelly easier for her . Drivers right after arriving went on green carpet so all the photografers went there . So plenty time for her . Maybe we will see her in unboxed πŸ˜‚ just like in Silverstone πŸ˜‚
We agreed we won't go on green carpet...
Buttttttttt what if I "get lost" on my way to get beers later when no one is here because drivers are already in the paddock

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Now don’t be bringing Carlos into this!
Have you saw the way he caresses a tiramisu? I’ll sit in the corner with him with that hand action 🀭. Makes me go all funny πŸ₯΅

girl, I have PMS, cakes and Carlos together are at the same time what my hormones need and what is too much for them :love: :love: :love: πŸ˜…πŸ˜‚

• Heart
  • Haha
Do you ever wonder what Daniel did with the stroopwafel he shared with Lando after he was so careful not to bite off where he did?

• Heart
Pierre collecting so many penalty points today drove him directly in the naughty boys corner with Max and Stroll πŸ˜‚
(They all have 7)

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.