Formula 1 Wags #112

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’ll leave the advice to the fashionistas here but you’re gonna look banging

Reactions: 6
My dad was there in 99! planning to go next year, definitely up for a nosey bitches gathering @aidil!

Reactions: 7
I loved them together

I also need this red bull person to help me come up with questions since Mickey Talz CLEARLY doesn't know what the little spoon is

Reactions: 8
My dad was there in 99! planning to go next year, definitely up for a nosey bitches gathering @aidil!
That makes me feel old . I was only 24. Schumi crashed and broke both his legs. We’d no idea what had happened. People had radios with them to listen to commentary. No big screens then. That was a good day for the British. DC first, our Eddie Irvine 2nd. Ralf Schumacher was 3rd.

Honestly I couldn’t tell you but this set is you’re gonna look so hot even hotter than usual
I’ll leave the advice to the fashionistas here but you’re gonna look banging
Well first of all, that is smoking

Secondly nude heels and big earrings??
thank you all so much your all too kind

I was thinking some big Pearl earrings but I just can’t find any I like and I’m still stuck on shoes

Reactions: 3
It was a classic!! The at-race experience has changed a bit now

Reactions: 4
If we have any danes here, even if you are lurking. I hope you and everyone you care about are safe
Just saw what has happened on the news.

What is happening with our usually very peaceful countries?! Sending every dane arround here some love and a big hug if you need it!

Reactions: 13
thank you all so much your all too kind

I was thinking some big Pearl earrings but I just can’t find any I like and I’m still stuck on shoes
Pearl earrings would be lovely!! As for shoes probs keep them subtle like a heeled strappy sandal or nude stiletto

Reactions: 3
I’ve just saw what’s happened that’s absolutely devastating sending you all so much love

Reactions: 7
this is genuinely mental illness tho.. deadass dedicated her entire day to posting about luisa

id rather jump off a bridge than become this obsessed with someone, a WAG especially

Reactions: 12
I love wearing white with vibrant colours
Orange, fuchsia, yellow, navy... You don't even have to match shoes with the bag
Pearl earrings as on the top and skirt and

I love wearing white with vibrant colours
Orange, fuchsia, yellow, navy... You don't even have to match shoes with the bag
Pearl earrings as on the top and skirt and
Ohhh mnz I love this idea add a pop of colour

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.