Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

savedlatin21

VIP Member
Ugh this is so messy. Piquet needs to be banned from being in any F1 paddock again though that’s for sure. It’s just not acceptable.

Reactions: 14

iona.a.smith

VIP Member
And guess who the newest member of the “blocked by cinnamon” club is? 😂😂

Please let me know if she cares to slate me on her story 😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart

Pole er bear

VIP Member
For anyone who didn’t see it. Gross. I’m so fucking angry right now.

View attachment 1376475
Was late to this since it got scrubbed but this is exactly how racism gets passed generationally and as I mentioned abov why I distanced myself when young from that side of the family.
Children are not born with hate or with the n word I'm their vocabulary
Racism is learned and MUST be prevented from continuing generationally by dismissing it with older people from another time. They live in this world and do not get a pass

• Heart

OOps2022

VIP Member
what is fucked up is that in such business environment, PR and legal stuff can be used as an instrument (or excuse often ) to not speak out loud against obviously harmful thing, this is not what PR and law are for. I get the entanglement of the teams, with all the money needed and different sponsors (some questionable, whole another story), but it's fucked up

on the other hand, what exactly would Nelson sue them for? for claiming the obvious fact and saying he's a racist or -more legally safe - saying that he "used words that one may consider to be of racist nature"? I don't know what are the rules of defamation according to law that would be applicable in such case country wise, but stating facts is not defamation.
Racist insults spoken publicly however are penalised by criminal law, at least where I am (how the law works in practice is also whole another story)

the only reason I see for not naming him directly is not to make him popular or his name trending *laughing through tears*

• Heart

yukinobambino

VIP Member
McLaren, Red Bull, Williams, Haas, AT and Alpines silence is deafening.
you’d think, especially with the English teams on such a big week for British motorsports, they’d get their shit together condemning racism and the racism of a colleague.
Am an AT fan (clock the picture) but yeah the silence is hella disappointing especially since they have such a strong social presence, there's no way they aren't aware. They'll probably toe the RBR family line on this. I just hope Pierre and Yuki say something, both are Lewis fans and he and Pierre are friends

• Heart
Reactions: 13

lni33

VIP Member
Making my return to simply say FUCK CINNAMON and their army of haters

I left to try and escape seeing their bullshit on the daily but as it’s now even invaded British media, I figure why not come back

(pre warning, I’ll likely drop off again but I’ll never be gone forever, you can’t get rid of me 😂)

• Heart

maisie20

VIP Member
On a wholesome note, today is Latifi’s birthday and I just came across this TikTok of him being surprised to see how many people came to his meet and greet yesterday 🥺
He seems like such a nice guy 🥲

Proud day to be Irish LOL

• Haha
  • Heart

monza

VIP Member
It's not a good time to write this but waking up with Luisa's pic of another window from another angle third morning in the row is just... #content

• Haha

OOps2022

VIP Member
Fucking old white men fucking ruining EVERYTHING with their rancid hatred and greed.

I'm so fucking annoyed. FUCK THE FUCKING PATRIARCHY
THEY NEED TO BE CANCELLED. Patriarchy and old white man priviledge is what blocks this world from being a better place. I want to write more but cannot now, have to go back to work but
I just read about Bernie and came straight here, so much wrong with his interview, In what world does he live in, it is surely not a real world. Imagine what he must be saying when he is not in public!

READ ABOUT THE WAR CRIMES that your "friend" ordered Bernie, and SHUT UP.