Formula 1 Wags #109

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Are we ready for some positive vibes again? (If it’s too soon pls tell me I don’t want to do anything inappropriate)

Reactions: 17
Need to read everything so little for you curls , tan , tattoo =heaven 🥹

Reactions: 8
I have now rage cleaned my kitchen, it is SPOTLESS, if we look away from the kitchenisland and my dining room table, first one i just need to have it messy at all times with stuff, i even have a fruit bowl that never has any fruit on it. And my table is full of stuff because, ehm, moving whora the explorah is vacuuming, and I will now get started on rage cleaning my bathroom in just a few.

NP is still an ass. I hope he steps on a rusty nail, covered in all kinds of icky stuff.

Reactions: 9
Twitter saying Brazilians have dirt on Kelly i'd love to know what it is

Reactions: 14
Reactions: 4
Hang on....Kelly has liked that message for real? Not edited or faked?

Reactions: 9
While everything has been going down today, Valtteri and Tiffany has been to Norway (orthern Norway) even tho I'm gonna travel to the middle of Norway tomorrow, I'll be about a 24 hour drive up to where they are I was like "this looks familiar... oh, shit, its up north, that's why the mountains looks familiar "

Reactions: 8
My fave WAG

Reactions: 6
I’m doing that with the Squids without sounding creepy I know what hotel they are at as have stayed there before and it is verryyy nice

Reactions: 7
On a brighter note since we are talking about spotify, whose paddock people spotify I can dive into?

Being nosey af, feed me

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.