Formula 1 WAGS #106

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
i think liams reaction was very much a "oh tit you are gonna get cancelled" type reaction more than being genuinely annoyed, considering how juri was so casual about it, its likely liam has heard him say it before ๐Ÿ˜ฌ
I agree but Iโ€™m hesitant to draw a conclusion if that means heโ€™d use it too or if heโ€™s just used to Juri doing so
Certainly doesnโ€™t make him look to great either

Reactions: 10
About the live stream, itโ€™s like me once before I pulled a wedgie out in front of my boss and I was mortified but I did it coz I was comfortable, I wouldnโ€™t ever do it in front of people normally hide away if I need to if my jeans are too tight ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ by him saying this horrible things on live it clearly means itโ€™s in his vocabulary and he clearly says these things all the time. Itโ€™s unacceptable in this day and age, how they gonna ever let him in a paddock with Lewis and Naomi who have had such a hard time in the sport for being in the minority! Itโ€™s just not on. Then you have the gay comment about the pink hat I mean come on heโ€™s completely in the wrong

Reactions: 12
it's definitely going to be interesting to see what his sponsors, f2 and hitech gp are going to do - redbull can drop him out of their academy but if the team or f2 in general don't act, he might stay which is very unlikely tbh

Reactions: 5
it's definitely going to be interesting to see what his sponsors, f2 and hitech gp are going to do - redbull can drop him out of their academy but if the team or f2 in general don't act, he might stay (unlike tictum)
Great ANOTHER livery Iโ€™m going to have to get used to

Off topic but did Max ever announce what he was going to announce or did he ghost us like his Instagram girls did to him?

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Itโ€™s actually South African first store was opened there, their head offices are there and itโ€™s where they buy all the chillis to make the sauces from ๐Ÿฅถ people say itโ€™s Portuguese as the creator and owner is from Portugal and their techniques used came from Portugal. ๐Ÿ˜œ๐Ÿ˜
I know this tit coz I work here for 9 years haha ๐Ÿ˜‚ sad I know
True and they also use one of Portugal's most common symbols the Rooster of Barcelos has their logo.
And the chicken peri peri in portugal we say piri piri.
I went there when i went to London and didn't think it was that special to be honest ๐Ÿ˜…

Reactions: 1
So, I was looking for new sunglasses tonight, and I wanted to ask you all what kind of sunglasses does fit a round face? ๐Ÿ˜‚ But then everything with Juri happened.

And now I'm scrolling through and trying to find outfits for Silverstone because next week will be a stressful hell from Wednesday through to Sunday ๐Ÿ˜‚

Reactions: 2
So far forecast for Silverstone is cloudy with sunny periods and 21 degrees. For those already planning outfits ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ’œ

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
So, I was looking for new sunglasses tonight, and I wanted to ask you all what kind of sunglasses does fit a round face? ๐Ÿ˜‚ But then everything with Juri happened.

And now I'm scrolling through and trying to find outfits for Silverstone because next week will be a stressful hell from Wednesday through to Sunday ๐Ÿ˜‚
Hawkers hahaha ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 3
So far forecast for Silverstone is cloudy with sunny periods and 21 degrees. For those already planning outfits ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ’œ
Thatโ€™s not what I wanted to hear, itโ€™s England ffs it rains all the time - just not for the race apparently

• Haha
Reactions: 6
From June 1. You'll almost never be able to catch me in pants or sweaters. I even planned for Canada to be warm ๐Ÿ˜‚ It's just the Viking in me๐Ÿ˜‚

But thanks for the forecastโคโค

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Oh ffs how are you meant to dress for that weather - Iโ€™m going to need Pierreโ€™s jumper with the detachable sleeves so Iโ€™m prepared for all eventualities

C7916BA4-B5B1-419C-B2CC-DB9432DF66EB.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
Weโ€™re in the middle of a heatwave at the moment Iโ€™m afraid ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
We've already had out heatwave over the Nordic sea, currently grey and cloudy. Hopefully we'll have better weather next week when I'm at camp. Nothing is more likely to give 150 new campgoers homesickness than rain and having to sleep in tents ๐Ÿ˜…

Reactions: 1

i would love to give you an answer for that because i have round face but i look stupid in all of them :D but Ray-banยดs
CLUBMASTER CLASSIC are my fav

• Heart
Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.