Formula 1 WAGS #106

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I just saw "sex doll" and "Nando" and got excited for a minute.
I've only heard of Nando's because they were once Niall Horan's favourite restaurant or there was some joke in 1D about him taking a girl to one. Useless fact that lives in my head, but can't remember important things.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I've only heard of Nando's because they were once Niall Horan's favourite restaurant or there was some joke in 1D about him taking a girl to one. Useless fact that lives in my head, but can't remember important things.
Fun fact: it’s portugese

• Haha
Reactions: 6
can i just say that i find it weird that he now thinks that the colour pink is gay when last year he said he liked Liam's pink hat and that he actually knew where it was from

Reactions: 5
I went to Juri's instagram comments and why are people defending him and saying 'he apologized'??? Apologized right lol
This is even worse apology than those apologies from youtubers and their fake crying

Reactions: 13
I went to Juri's instagram comments and why are people defending him and saying 'he apologized'??? Apologized right lol
This is even worse apology than those apologies from youtubers and their fake crying
yeah i agree, i understand that he has Fans and all that but you cannot just say oh yeah he apologised it's fine - no it's not and it never will be. if this is acceptable behaviour we made a big step backwards in terms of equality and fairness

• Heart
There’s A LOT of sympathy on Twitter too

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 8
I genuinely want to hear your guys’ opinions on this one because for once I have none of my own because I’m so conflicted on it: Should Red Bull investigate Liam as well for his reaction to the slur?
i highly doubt he’ll get a full investigation tbh. i know a lot of ppl are saying he seemed uncomfortable after juri said it.. but imo he was just mad juri said it on his stream 🙊 not that juri actually said it. like if this happened off stream maybe he wouldn’t have even batted an eye, who knows 😬

either way tho, it doesn’t make him look good but i’m betting he won’t be investigated

Reactions: 10
yeah i agree, i understand that he has Fans and all that but you cannot just say oh yeah he apologised it's fine - no it's not and it never will be. if this is acceptable behaviour we made a big step backwards in terms of equality and fairness
This apology was clearly PR written and i hate that people are still defending him and for what :))
If he was truly sorry he wouldn't 'apologize' like this

Reactions: 11
Fun fact: it’s portugese
It’s actually South African first store was opened there, their head offices are there and it’s where they buy all the chillis to make the sauces from 🥶 people say it’s Portuguese as the creator and owner is from Portugal and their techniques used came from Portugal. 😜😍
I know this tit coz I work here for 9 years haha 😂 sad I know

• Wow
Where’s that sympathy for McLaren, Ferrari, Mercedes and their drivers? Who genuinely didn’t do anything wrong and are met with a ridiculous amount of hate?
Yup I agree with you and sadly I can’t say I’m surprised by the reaction on Twitter

It’s actually South African first store was opened there, their head offices are there and it’s where they buy all the chillis to make the sauces from 🥶 people say it’s Portuguese as the creator and owner is from Portugal and their techniques used came from Portugal. 😜😍
Well you learn something knew every day 😂

On the kitchen floor like Trisha Paytas. (Not sure will anyone get the reference 😂)
I don’t get the reference but whenever she comes up on my fyp randomly I’m always very confused/concerned 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 2
On the kitchen floor like Trisha Paytas. (Not sure will anyone get the reference 😂)
I don’t, I suck at all things pop culture, but I’m sure I’ll find a handy YouTube video
Edit: Oh my God I wish I never looked it up, this is like me on my period at any minor inconvenience though

• Haha
Reactions: 4
i think liams reaction was very much a "oh tit you are gonna get cancelled" type reaction more than being genuinely annoyed, considering how juri was so casual about it, its likely liam has heard him say it before 😬

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.