Formula 1 Wags #105

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yasssss wildlife medical team! Let’s go! πŸ™‹πŸΌβ€β™€οΈπŸ˜‚
Let's just say, my thesis on economical consequences as a result of Moose vs. Cars will be an asset. We just have to scale it down a bit πŸ˜‚ (with my thesis I also did way to much study on accidents involving wildlife, so i know it allπŸ˜‚)

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Did Fernando set that 1:15.5 on mediums or is the graphic glitching? πŸ‘€
wtf is going on! πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Let's just say, my thesis on economical consequences as a result of Moose vs. Cars will be an asset. We just have to scale it down a bit πŸ˜‚ (with my thesis I also did way to much study on accidents involving wildlife, so i know it allπŸ˜‚)
Yassss and I’ve got experience rehabbing wildlife (shout out to all the hedgehogs who have had spa breaks in my apartment) so TOGETHER? We are unstoppable πŸ™πŸ»πŸ˜‚

• Heart
Reactions: 1
Charles seems to be focusing on performance runs, perhaps in preparation of taking that penalty…

Oh okay thanks Crofty and co for being on my side

Reactions: 6
wtf is going on! πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Yassss and I’ve got experience rehabbing wildlife (shout out to all the hedgehogs who have had spa breaks in my apartment) so TOGETHER? We are unstoppable πŸ™πŸ»πŸ˜‚
Soo, do we set up our triage area in the paddock, and when we are setting it up, why are we setting it up in Pierres garage? πŸ˜‚

right now I'm just imagining us two with our own safety/medical car, and the notice on everyones screen being "Groundhog hurt" πŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Ok time to have a date with my iron so I can stay awake for fp2 πŸ˜‚ how the fu*k can have a one kid so many clothes πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Ok time to have a date with my iron so I can stay awake for fp2 πŸ˜‚ how the fu*k can have a one kid so many clothes πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
I was asking myself the same thing while cleaning out the upstairs living room today. It has mostly been used as a closet for me the last 7 years. I found clothes I didn't even knew I had πŸ˜‚ Have fun with the iron, remember not to leave it for too long in one place πŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Soo, do we set up our triage area in the paddock, and when we are setting it up, why are we setting it up in Pierres garage? πŸ˜‚

right now I'm just imagining us two with our own safety/medical car, and the notice on everyones screen being "Groundhog hurt" πŸ˜‚
BROWN FLAG!! GROUNDHOG KISSING THE TRACK! πŸš¨πŸš‘ Here comes Aidil and Minttu in the Aston Martin Safety Hog Ambulance πŸ‘―β€β™€οΈ I’m sure Pierre will clear a little corner for us to work πŸ’πŸΌβ€β™€οΈ

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
BROWN FLAG!! GROUNDHOG KISSING THE TRACK! πŸš¨πŸš‘ Here comes Aidil and Minttu in the Aston Martin Safety Hog Ambulance πŸ‘―β€β™€οΈ I’m sure Pierre will clear a little corner for us to work πŸ’πŸΌβ€β™€οΈ
Or are we just kicking poor Yuki out to have our area? Will the FIA give us our own area?

Brown flag sounds so wrong πŸ˜‚

Dibs on driving the safety hog ambulance

@aac_124 we could really need a photoshop of this πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Kimi ex engineer just said that it will probably be quite easy for the teams to skirt the test for the porpoising in fp3 (on every track not just this weekend) to avoid a penalty and that he already has an idea or two on how to do it πŸ’€πŸ’€

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.