Formula 1 Wags #105

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh I feel this pain. After real lifing hard in my job and another sick kiddo my plan was also a date with my iron to watch fp1&2. Im now in bed with a high temp, aching muscles and the worst lower back pain.😫
Clothes can wait ☺ Have a much needed rest and hopefully there will be no pain in the morning 😞 feel better soon ❀

Reactions: 5
To be fair, Yuki is so small that we can easily set up a resus unit in his garage, he doesn’t need as much space πŸ˜‚ You can drive the ambulance and I’ll hang out the back with my paramedic kit! πŸš¨πŸš‘ AAC MAKE THIS HAPPEN!
I’ll do it after work 😘

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 5
πŸ˜‚ I'm sitting wrapped up in winter blanket and with hoodie on πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ Only 22 degrees outside πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
You are so lucky. This is what France looks like this afternoon πŸ₯΅πŸ₯΅. In some parts of France they even told children to not come to school because it was way to hot. I basically spend my day sweating while doing absolutely nothing πŸ˜‚

Screenshot_20220617-224646_Instagram.jpg

• Wow
Reactions: 7
I missed FP1. My son had football training. Will try & catch up especially with Ted but going to watch FP2 first

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.