Formula 1 Wags #105

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Or are we just kicking poor Yuki out to have our area? Will the FIA give us our own area?

Brown flag sounds so wrong πŸ˜‚

Dibs on driving the safety hog ambulance

@aac_124 we could really need a photoshop of this πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
To be fair, Yuki is so small that we can easily set up a resus unit in his garage, he doesn’t need as much space πŸ˜‚ You can drive the ambulance and I’ll hang out the back with my paramedic kit! πŸš¨πŸš‘ AAC MAKE THIS HAPPEN!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
I was asking myself the same thing while cleaning out the upstairs living room today. It has mostly been used as a closet for me the last 7 years. I found clothes I didn't even knew I had πŸ˜‚ Have fun with the iron, remember not to leave it for too long in one place πŸ˜‚
when we moved last year i throwed out so many clothes πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ I was like, there is no way i'm packing that πŸ˜‚ haha don't worry I have date with my iron every 2 weeks πŸ˜‚ we switch with my husband every week πŸ˜‚

• Heart
Reactions: 1
Kimi ex engineer just said that it will probably be quite easy for the teams to skirt the test for the porpoising in fp3 (on every track not just this weekend) to avoid a penalty and that he already has an idea or two on how to do it πŸ’€πŸ’€
well i mean, he was also the guy who said, no i can't hear you, answering kimis question if he can hear him...
but if that's true then the fia really have to up their game

• Haha
Reactions: 2
To be fair, Yuki is so small that we can easily set up a resus unit in his garage, he doesn’t need as much space πŸ˜‚ You can drive the ambulance and I’ll hang out the back with my paramedic kit! πŸš¨πŸš‘ AAC MAKE THIS HAPPEN!
We need to pitch this to the FIA for next yearπŸ˜‚

• Haha
Jenson’s spent too much time near Ted and Crofty πŸ˜‚

I’ve gone boujie with my race snacks tonight πŸ˜‚

1655494011832.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
Was going to do some uni work before FP2 but have now decided to take a nap, I really do question the choices I make in life

• Haha
They are also called woodchucks πŸ˜‚

They are so fast, just look at their relatives: squirrels, also really fast bastards πŸ˜‚
woodchucks are smaller
these are groundhogs,
stars of the movie caddyshack.
and our go to weather forcaster in Feburary
they are cute, but total jerks

our former mayor in NYC dropped one on live tv that later died. people never got over it.

how many animals have been run over in Formula 1?

Reactions: 4
Ok time to have a date with my iron so I can stay awake for fp2 πŸ˜‚ how the fu*k can have a one kid so many clothes πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Oh I feel this pain. After real lifing hard in my job and another sick kiddo my plan was also a date with my iron to watch fp1&2. Im now in bed with a high temp, aching muscles and the worst lower back pain.😫

• Sad
I love the way Ted holds no punches. He just turned around to James Allison and said β€˜so how did you get the car so wrong’ 🫣🀣

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I love the way Ted holds no punches. He just turned around to James Allison and said β€˜so how did you get the car so wrong’ 🫣🀣
Let me tell you I spat my drink everywhere when he said that πŸ˜‚

when we moved last year i throwed out so many clothes πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ I was like, there is no way i'm packing that πŸ˜‚ haha don't worry I have date with my iron every 2 weeks πŸ˜‚ we switch with my husband every week πŸ˜‚
My iron only comes out when I am sewing to press seams or hems and to fuse interfacing...once the clothes are made they don't get ironed unless it is a reaaaaaally special/important occasion 🀣

• Haha
Oh yeah getting ready to hurt again, McLaren is
- 8th slowest in sector 1
- 6th slowest in sector 2
- 7th slowest in sector 3
How very sexy.

• Sad
Reactions: 11
My iron only comes out when I am sewing to press seams or hems and to fuse interfacing...once the clothes are made they don't get ironed unless it is a reaaaaaally special/important occasion 🀣
well if i wouldn't be stupid and hang them correctly , no need of ironing. But no i love to have more work πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.