Formula 1 Wags #105

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I keep watching that Ferrari dance video & I’m having very bad thoughts looking at the hip movements πŸ˜‚πŸ˜˜

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Apparently the new porpoising rule will not be applied this weekend. They will just gather datas.

Reactions: 5
I don't care what helped πŸ˜‚ there is a bond πŸ₯ΉπŸ₯Ή !! next thing golf πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
There's been a bond for a while now πŸ˜‚ but I don't think there's anything in this world that would get Daniel to try out golfing, despite Michael actually liking golf πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 6
There's been a bond for a while now πŸ˜‚ but I don't think there's anything in this world that would get Daniel to try out golfing πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
I know πŸ˜‚ this year is much better πŸ˜‚πŸ₯Ή i think he played golf no ?? We talked about this πŸ€” or Michael ??

Reactions: 2
I know πŸ˜‚ this year is much better πŸ˜‚πŸ₯Ή i think he played golf no ?? We talked about this πŸ€” or Michael ??
Nah that was Michael, he said he really likes golfing but kind of didn't find the time to do it recently until, not too long ago, he posted a story from a golf course
Catch Michael and Lando hitting the golf courses together soon, killing Imola by doing so

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Nah that was Michael, he said he really likes golfing but kind of didn't find the time to do it recently until, not too long ago, he posted a story from a golf course
Catch Michael and Lando hitting the golf courses together soon, killing Imola by doing so
Omg we need this to happen . With Jon too 😳 Daniel can be DJ πŸ˜‚ without shirt of course

• Haha
  • Heart
Finally home from a disgustingly hot shift at work, wine at hand, and googling Gasly candles. That's love babe ❀
Heat and healthcare is not the one is it? πŸ₯΅ Hope your day has been better today! You deserve that wine beaut! TGIF! πŸ’œ

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Valterri again stucks in his garage for a problem on his car. Every friday there is a problem on one of the Alfas, it is crazy!

• Sad
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.