Formula 1 Wags #104

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
imagine him giving you this look 😭

ironic how Pierre’s initials are PG when he literally gives most people here very non PG thoughts

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
Screenshot_20220614-154619_Instagram.jpg

A dutch fan met DR today (or yesterday, i am not sure) in Montreal. I want to meet him too. I am so jealious🙈

• Heart
Reactions: 8
This officially lives rent free in my head. Its signed a tenancy agreement and everything.
Don't even mention tenancy agreements arround me right now. I've been talking to the bank about loaning money for a house for hours the last few days, and tenants and income from that has been a question. Especially since I'm having a weird agreement with my dad that we split the tenants rent 50/50 and that confused the bank 😂

I also managed to put the nicest banklady out of balance today. Just a disclaimer: I have a very dark sense of humour, not sure if it's called the same in English, but here we call it gallowshumour.
Long story short, she asked if my mom and dad were divorced, and I answered back with: "nah, she died 9 years ago, so I hope she's at least six feet under" in the most casual tone you could ever imagine 😂 I swear it just happened, and the worst thing is that my dad has done the exact same thing while applying for a loan a few years ago🙈

Reactions: 5
We need another driver to go full slag because Pierre does not do it for me at all.
You'll get there, it just takes a while. Pierre did nothing for me for a while. Esteban was just a guy I could be friends with. Now I want to duck the French out of them so hard.😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.